No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks mt2644. On line I am told to check National Benefits Center for status / updates as case has been transeferred for further processing to NBC from California. However NBC does not show I130's so I could not check status. Does this mean that I cannot check California Service Center for updates? Would case be going back to California after NBC ?

Anyone experienced this or any ideas let me know.

Thanks much

Comment

F3

Great. Thanks for the update. BTW, who should receive the DS3032s. Applicant or Beneficiary?

Comment

NVC Process Flowchart

NVC Process Flowchart I found may be useful:

NVC Process Flowchart for CR-1/IR-1 Visa Applicants
        Version 1.2 - by Sanctifyer 09-30-2005
        NVC Receives case from USCIS Service Center

NVC Assigns a case number (LLLNNNNNNNNNN)

NVC Generates and sends a copy of the DS-3032* (Choice of Agent form) and the AOS Bill
        to the petitioner
        (AOS in this context means Affidavit of Support. NOT Adjustment of Status.)
        At the same time, NVC generates and sends the DS-3032* to the alien.

There are now two independent ‘tracks’ within the NVC. One part of each track leads onto
        another.
        The petitioner sends back the AOS Bill
        payment.

AOS Bill entered into NVC System

I-864 Package generated.

Petitioner receives I-864 Package.

Petitioner completes and sends the I-864
        package.

I-864 package entered into NVC system.

If more info/evidence is required, then NVC
        will generate and send a checklist.
        Petitioner responds to the checklist and it is
        entered into the System.
        =========================================
        The alien completes and sends the
        DS-3032* (Choice of Agent form)

DS-3032* entered into NVC System

Immigrant Visa Bill Generated.

Agent receives the IV Bill.

Agent sends back the IV Bill payment.

IV Bill entered into NVC System.

DS-230 package generated.

Agent receives DS-230 package.

Agent sends completed DS-230 plus
        documentation required by NVC.

DS-230 package entered into NVC system

If more info/evidence is required, then NVC
        will generate and send a checklist.
        Agent responds to the checklist and it is
        entered into the System.

CASE COMPLETE

Case forwarded to Embassy
        * For those who are using a Lawyer, the DS-3032 is not generated/sent by the NVC as
        the Lawyer would automatically be designated as the Agent.

Comment

Dear all F3s

My petitioner has received DS-3032 form and they hv send me scan copy by email. I have taken a print out. In DS-3032 form NVC hv recommended that if you give US address than chance of misplacing post is very less. So, I hv signed, scan and send it to back to my petitioner. My petitioner will provide his us address and they will receive all papers in future. They hv already sent DS-3032 to NVC last week. As soon as I get update from them i will inform e'body.

Comment

Thanks for the shared information I am reading and follwing along closely.

Comment

Hello all,

Thank you KcKc for the flow chart. Hopefully we both will be following the steps soon.
              I am sure rsc is going through the very first steps and hope to have rsc and Maruxa around to guide us once we do receive our papers.

Comment

Hello

I think one gets ds 3032 before 4 months of the pd date to be current

Comment

Hello Butter,

Cases normally do not go back to CSC after NVC. You just need to stay up to date with VB and when you get close to your PD, you need to start calling NVC to receive the latest updates.

Comment

Hello

Hello I am new to this forum. My pd is Nov 2001. Can any one tell that which month is receiving ds 3032. This is very useful forum and I like this.

Comment

Hello Zeed,

I hope you find what little information we have useful. My PD is Sep. 2001 (F3) and I expect to receive my DS-3032 in December 2009. However, I know couple of people with Nov. PD who have already received their forms last week. This happens from time to time but if I were to guess when you will be receiving your forms in F3 category, I would guess in January or February 2010.
                      Last edited by mt2644; 11-28-2009, 07:24 AM.

Comment

My cousin with pd July 2001 is receiving her papers now and you said that you will recieve in next month. and some people with pd Nov 2001 have already recieved their papers . It means that there is no proper system for ds 3032 and no one can predict.

Comment

Hello Zeed,

There is another factor that needs to be considered and that is the country limit. Sending out DS-3032 form is based on number of people in line for a single country and may be sent out ahead of other people also in line with earlier PDs from another country. The main consideration for NVC will always be the PDs and what is published in visa bulletin. Last but not least the date of interview set by the embassy you are assigned to will be another consideration to keep in mind. The interview date is based on embassy’s available time and may very well get postponed for couple of months.

Comment

Hello all,

I just received my DS-3032 form.
                            I don’t know if I should email the form or use snail mail.

Comment

Hello mt2644

Congratulations! You have received your ds-3032 . I am very happy. Now please tell me that what is the time duration between receiving ds-3032 and
                              interview date. My country is Pakistan and which country do you belong.

Comment

Yeah Yeah!!!! Good for you ..you have your DS3032..see and you were worrying your head off!!! Zeed asked a very good question??? I will be checking for any replies he may receive cuz I don't know the answer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X