No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you guys. Payment was made yesterday and I am going to send off the form today.
    This process takes about 4-6 months from the time you get the DS 3032 form.
    I will let you all know how things are progressing.

Comment

MT2644,

Congratulations!

My PD is 09/14/2001. I am also expecting it soon.
      Your DS3032 is received in India or at US address ??

BMB number is assigned to my filed on 8/23/2006. What it means? What is the situation in your case ?

Pl advice.

regards,
      kckc

Comment

Hello

Hello Kckc is your case approved?

Comment

F3

I did not receive approval letter. When I call NVC, there is recording. It says
          on 08/23/2006, BMBxxxxxxxxx number is assigned and in 6-8 weeks beneficiary will receive a letter. I have received a letter with BMB number. I have called CSC in September 2009, they said visa numbers are not available yet so follow VB. Do I need to take any action? Pl Advice.

Comment

Hello Kckc

Bmb number assigned means that case has been approved on 8/23/2006 and next letter must be ds3032.

Comment

Zeed, all,

Thanks. That is what I think. Very useful forum.

Comment

I am sure you will get the form very soon. I got it through email. If you are not registered for email notification, snail mail will have to deliver you the form and you know it may take longer maybe a week or so. The letter has not been delivered in US to my mother yet but as you know I got it few days ago.
                BTW KcKc, I am in Iran.

Comment

Congratulations MT2644.....you are on your way there.....just follow the instructions, I use FEDEX to send all the documents requested, I wanted to make sure they receive it quickly.....they confirm all documents ok, and I am waiting for my interview date.

Comment

MT2644, congratulations!!! in 6 months time you will be in America....Good luck to all F3. By the way, ROSE got her visa together with his 21 yr old son.

Comment

Thank you Mepphil and hope to hear from you once you are in USA. I am so happy to hear about Rose and her son got their visas. Please keep in touch.

Comment

The payment is received by NVC. Now do I wait till I am contacted by NVC to go to the next step?

I have a question on affidavit of support form as well. My mother does not qualify to sponsor us all by herself so a joint sponsor will have to come in to the picture. The question I have is that does she fill out an I-864 by herself and the sponsor fills out another I-864 form or they both fill out one I-864 form.
                        I have looked at the form and my take is that they need to fill out 2 separate I-864 forms and need to supply only one copy each since there is only one I-130 form for all of us.

Maruxa your input is appreciated.

Comment

Hello - I am new to this forum and I must say its very informative. My PD is March 2003. Should I expect to get my immigration in about 2 years?

Comment

F3

Hi Sasif,

Welcome to the forum. My Priority date is same as yours and if things continue to move at this pace then my estimated time is indeed 2 years.

Comment

Hello all

Is any one there with oct 2001 or nov 2001 pd who have received ds 3032?

Comment

Thanks Pike.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X