X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mann421 View Post
    @mtouch
    whats ur prediction about july vb???
    Hi. I don't know of anyone receiving interview letter yet so I can't really predict but based on previous bulletin it will move between 3 and 6 weeks.
    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
    dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
    S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
    Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
    Puddy = April 2003
    hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
    Imran123 = Aug 2003
    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
    krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• no one has received interview letter in any forum and in any category

Comment

• hi dhira98, any news at your end????
        if no , then it means that july 2012 visa bulletin will be 8 Apr 2002

Comment

• I have not received anything yet, From other forums people has started receiving interview emails from yesterday. So there is still a hope.

Correction PD for my brother is April 6, 2002.

Thnks
          davinder

Comment

• @dhira98 ...,,,,,,
            hope you will recieve interview letter before 10 june.

Comment

• Ageing Out and Visa Turn

Hey everyone! I am new to this forum. Let me explain my case. I recently discovered that my grandfather who is a US citizen had applied for a F3 visa. My father is the primary beneficiary. The petition date is 6th January 2004. The case was transferred to NVC on 24th October 2007. Since the whole idea of immigration is new to me and I didn't even know that an application had been filed. I have no idea how the system works.

1. I want to check approximately how much more time is required for my petition date to be current ?

2. Someone told me that a phenomenon of ageing out takes place. Can anyone comment whether I would be able to get the visa or would I age out? My DOB is 11th Jan, 1989 and I am from Pakistan.

Much thanks and regards.

Comment

• @Mann, I am very optimistic this month, But When I look at last years record (PD froze for last two months of the fiscal year) I am not very confident. Also I have been monitoring the high number of F3 Visa interview's at Mumbai and New Delhi since the start of fiscal year, Visa numbers for F3 Category for India may have been already used.

Comment

• @dhira ,
                  i am agree with u. but any F4 too have not recieved any letter.,lets wait 3 more days.....

Comment

• Originally posted by shayanzahid View Post
                    Hey everyone! I am new to this forum. Let me explain my case. I recently discovered that my grandfather who is a US citizen had applied for a F3 visa. My father is the primary beneficiary. The petition date is 6th January 2004. The case was transferred to NVC on 24th October 2007. Since the whole idea of immigration is new to me and I didn't even know that an application had been filed. I have no idea how the system works.

1. I want to check approximately how much more time is required for my petition date to be current ?

2. Someone told me that a phenomenon of ageing out takes place. Can anyone comment whether I would be able to get the visa or would I age out? My DOB is 11th Jan, 1989 and I am from Pakistan.

Much thanks and regards.
                    1. Check the visa bulletin every 10th of the month. See here http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/vi.../june2012.html

2. You could age out depending on the movement of VB but based on approval date of 10/24/2007 & PD of 1/6/2004 you have 3.5 yrs to apply CSPA. Good luck.
                    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                    dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                    S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                    Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                    Puddy = April 2003
                    hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                    Imran123 = Aug 2003
                    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                    krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• we are waiting for interview so long

Comment

• F3 with Priority Date 3 April 2002 got interview letter

Comment

• @Mann It is encouraging to hear that F3 PD will move up this month.

@shayanzahid I agree with mtouch, Based on your dates, you will not age out until about Oct, 2013, but the Priority Dates are moving so slowly that there is no hope that your PD will be current by Oct 2013. Also there is no pending immigration bill to speed up the process. Even if there is one, nothing will be done during the election year. Since you are very young you should try student visa.

Comment

• @dhira
                            earlier u was saying that your pd is 10 april 2002 , few days ago , u updated to 6 april 2002??????????

Comment

• Please do not give up. Please, please research CSPA. This act has benefitted many children since it was passed in 2002. My daughter and my nieces will be affected by "ageing out" as well,
                              and I too was advised to look into this. The laws changed in August 2002. A family friend of ours has a daughter who personally benefitted from this. Hopefully this should help you as well.

Comment

• @Mann Actually April 10 is the PD of my sister and April 6 is PD of my brother, I thought both my brother and sister have same PD date. Sorry about the confusion. My sister has already immigrated to USA under F4 Category.
                                Last edited by dhira_98; 06-07-2012, 08:42 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X