All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aaydrian View Post
    I think April VB will be either Aug 1 or Aug 8.
    @aaydrian is this based on someone receiving I/L or is this your personal prediction ? Hopefully it will move to either dates, not 7/22.
    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
    dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
    S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
    Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
    Puddy = April 2003
    hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
    Imran123 = Aug 2003
    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
    krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
      @aaydrian is this based on someone receiving I/L or is this your personal prediction ? Hopefully it will move to either dates, not 7/22.
      People getting I/Ls.
      F3
      My priority date - June 7, 2002

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
      Puddy = April 2003
      hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
      butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
      krish_84 = November 2004
      zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

• Update

Second interview: February 11, 2013
        Visa issued on : February 26, 2013

Point Of Entry: JFK
        Time: 11pm
        Forms: Completed both customs forms (a blue one and a white one).
        Instructed to join the VISITORS line.

When it was our turn we were sent to a room to be processed. We waited about 30-45 mins then was sent on our way.
        F3
        My priority date - June 7, 2002

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
        Puddy = April 2003
        hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
        butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
        krish_84 = November 2004
        zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

• Re Update

Thanks for the update Aadrian. All the best. Please stay in touch.

- - - Updated - - -

April VB is out. Only 1 week movement for F3. The date is 22 July 2002. At least there was movement, better than none at all.

Comment

• Congrats

Originally posted by aaydrian View Post
            Second interview: February 11, 2013
            Visa issued on : February 26, 2013

Point Of Entry: JFK
            Time: 11pm
            Forms: Completed both customs forms (a blue one and a white one).
            Instructed to join the VISITORS line.

When it was our turn we were sent to a room to be processed. We waited about 30-45 mins then was sent on our way.
            Dear Aaydrian,
            Let us know , how many days it takes for you to get physical green card and social security number, after you enter USA.
            We all thank you for your valuable updates.

Comment

• Impact of Obama giving amnesty

Hello,

Anyone knows what is the impact of New immigration plan of Obama's giving amnesty to illegal undocumented immigrants in US, Will it make the normal applicants like us slower in getting the Visa?, because our quota will be taken by this new policy?. It will be unfair I think. Anyone knows when will it be implemented into laws?

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                Hello,

Anyone knows what is the impact of New immigration plan of Obama's giving amnesty to illegal undocumented immigrants in US, Will it make the normal applicants like us slower in getting the Visa?, because our quota will be taken by this new policy?. It will be unfair I think. Anyone knows when will it be implemented into laws?

Frank
                I think it does even though nobody is saying anything. We sent our docs to Vermont Center Jan 17th, 2012 and they have not even looked over our papers. I have called them many times however they keep telling me the same lies "We receive thousands of applications every day". They have been processing docs received on January 16th, 2012 (for our category) for the last 4 months now. They give me stupid answers, and when I questions them-they start yelling at me (I tell them that their answer is illogical and makes no sense because...and I give them the info I have). You cannot have such a slow process unless you do not finance the new law (which you stated above) and pull personnel from the regular processing categories.
                I strongly believe that they stopped processing docs or that they have only 1 person doing the job, at Vermont Service Center. I believe they pulled their staff to deal with the New Immigration law adopted by Obama.
                CAN I SUE THE USCIS for racism?
                Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by flowergirl View Post
                  I think it does even though nobody is saying anything. We sent our docs to Vermont Center Jan 17th, 2012 and they have not even looked over our papers. I have called them many times however they keep telling me the same lies "We receive thousands of applications every day". They have been processing docs received on January 16th, 2012 (for our category) for the last 4 months now. They give me stupid answers, and when I questions them-they start yelling at me (I tell them that their answer is illogical and makes no sense because...and I give them the info I have). You cannot have such a slow process unless you do not finance the new law (which you stated above) and pull personnel from the regular processing categories.
                  I strongly believe that they stopped processing docs or that they have only 1 person doing the job, at Vermont Service Center. I believe they pulled their staff to deal with the New Immigration law adopted by Obama.
                  CAN I SUE THE USCIS for racism?
                  Thank you.
                  What is your category ? CIR is not yet a law. It's still being crafted by US lawmakers so definitely there is not effect YET on pending cases. So just keep cool.
                  "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                  Puddy = April 2003
                  Imran123 = Aug 2003
                  butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• what will the effect of CIR see website http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865576208/

Dear Friends I am hearing different news on net what will be the effect on approved, pending and in process cases, of the law if f3 will be eliminated in CIR in few month

Kamran, f3, pd 22 jan 2003, in processing

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
                      Dear Friends I am hearing different news on net what will be the effect on approved, pending and in process cases, of the law if f3 will be eliminated in CIR in few month

Kamran, f3, pd 22 jan 2003, in processing

Thanks Kamran...I am truly stunned by what I have read. If the F3 and F4 categories are eliminated then that's really frightening. I wonder what will be the end result for all of us who are already in line and at various stages of the process. Lets hope for the best.

Comment

• F3 Questions

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend who's in India, regarding her immigration situation:

A. As her husbands parents live in the US, they have been granted an immigration visa under F3 - mother calling married son. This was granted on March4 '13. Valid entry is until May 5'13. However, she's underwent a surgery, which makes it difficult for her to travel. Can her husband travel alone without her and her daughter (a minor)?
                        If she does manage to travel, when is the earliest that she can return? Do the whole family, that is all three of them have to come back together or can she come back with her daughter?

B. Are there any special circumstances in which her husband may be allowed to travel by himself, and upon availing permanent residency re-apply for us?

C. If they do manage to travel, how long does the SSN take? Do they have to be physically present there to receive it?

D. In case none of them can travel, are there any formalities to be done with the consulate? Can they re apply for immigration or at least a visitor visa? If so, how soon?

Many thanks for any responses she can get.

Comment

• Originally posted by presby View Post
                          I'm posting this on behalf of a friend who's in India, regarding her immigration situation:

A. As her husbands parents live in the US, they have been granted an immigration visa under F3 - mother calling married son. This was granted on March4 '13. Valid entry is until May 5'13. However, she's underwent a surgery, which makes it difficult for her to travel. Can her husband travel alone without her and her daughter (a minor)?
                          If she does manage to travel, when is the earliest that she can return? Do the whole family, that is all three of them have to come back together or can she come back with her daughter?

B. Are there any special circumstances in which her husband may be allowed to travel by himself, and upon availing permanent residency re-apply for us?

C. If they do manage to travel, how long does the SSN take? Do they have to be physically present there to receive it?

D. In case none of them can travel, are there any formalities to be done with the consulate? Can they re apply for immigration or at least a visitor visa? If so, how soon?

Many thanks for any responses she can get.
                          Hi,

Normally validity of immigration visa is 6 months.

Comment

• 1. She can come back any time after entering the united states. After entering the USA, these 3 person are independent in visa/immigration issues. One person can come back any time without other person.

2. Since he is principal immigrant, He can travel to USA alone OR along with his child before his visa expires. His wife can join him on a later date.

3. It takes about 5 weeks to get SSN. They don't have to be there to get SSN.

dsz, normally visa expires after 6 months, if certain documents such as medical report, PCC, expires within six months of visa issuance date, The Visa expires at the same time the DOCS expires.
                            Last edited by dhira_98; 04-09-2013, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• MAY 2013 VB is out

MAY 2013 VB is out. 2 weeks movement.. now 8/8/2002. Better than previous month's VB. :-)
                              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                              Puddy = April 2003
                              Imran123 = Aug 2003
                              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                                MAY 2013 VB is out. 2 weeks movement.. now 8/8/2002. Better than previous month's VB. :-)
                                continue with the movement slow but sure.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X