Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
    Mtouch,

Could you tell me the website of the latest CIR that we are talking about?, I tried to google it, but can not find it, It is the 2009 that I found and I can not find the article of age 31 or 30. 3 of my children are not entitled anymore if the age should be 21 when entering USA for visas. But if it is the time of PD, they will be entitled.

Thanks for your help.

Frank
    First of all let me point out that this is just a bill. It is not yet a law.
    The simplest summary of the new CIR bill is here : search -> cir-bill-would-create-new-family-based-immigration-system
    What is your PD and when was your petition approved ? What are the ages of your children now ?
    Last edited by mtouch; 04-22-2013, 09:28 PM.
    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
    dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
    S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
    Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
    Puddy = April 2003
    hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
    Imran123 = Aug 2003
    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
    krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by chsingh View Post
      that all right sir ji but I think my turn coming before October 2014.lots of applicant going reducing gone under 30 age as immidate reltive category.but photo is not clear ,hope to good.thanku for reply
      No. F3 beneficiary will never be immediate relative even if they are below 30 years old. Only F2A will become immediate relative. So all pending F3 will remain in the line of preference category (subject to visa availability). With the rate that VB is moving now @ 1-2 weeks per month, your PD of June 2004 may very well reach cut-off of October 2014. Best thing to do now is polish up your English skills, get a degree and a job (if you haven't done so yet).
      "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
      Puddy = April 2003
      Imran123 = Aug 2003
      butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
        First of all let me point out that this is just a bill. It is not yet a law.
        The simplest summary of the new CIR bill is here : search -> cir-bill-would-create-new-family-based-immigration-system
        What is your PD and when was your petition approved ? What are the ages of your children now ?
        Thanks Mtouch for your quick, as you can see in signature list, my PD is hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003, It was approved in June 2009. My oldest daughter (unmarried) now is 33 at the time of PD she was 23.

I appreciate your advice.

Frank from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Comment

Thanks Mtouch for your quick, as you can see in signature list, my PD is hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003, It was approved in June 2009. My oldest daughter (unmarried) now is 33 at the time of PD she was 23.

I appreciate your advice.

Frank from Jakarta, Indonesia.
          Your eldest was not qualified from the beginning because she's overage. The other 2 children may avail of CSPA if you get a visa before they reach 26 years old.
          "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
          Puddy = April 2003
          Imran123 = Aug 2003
          butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

Your eldest was not qualified from the beginning because she's overage. The other 2 children may avail of CSPA if you get a visa before they reach 26 years old.
            Thanks very much mtouch for your immidiate response. What is the estimated time of the bill becoming a law. Since my father in law is very old now in the US and he expects my wife to come to help him in his house. Do you think the new CIR can allow us to stay there while waiting for my PD to be current?. The old law when I read in the other forums, since we will be on the Outside of US Embassy interview basis, when they found us were overstay, at the time of intereview in the US Emmbasy Jakarta, they will ask us to start all over again...it means strating from zero again.

What is your idea.

Frank

Comment

Thanks very much mtouch for your immidiate response. What is the estimated time of the bill becoming a law. Since my father in law is very old now in the US and he expects my wife to come to help him in his house. Do you think the new CIR can allow us to stay there while waiting for my PD to be current?. The old law when I read in the other forums, since we will be on the Outside of US Embassy interview basis, when they found us were overstay, at the time of intereview in the US Emmbasy Jakarta, they will ask us to start all over again...it means strating from zero again.

What is your idea.

Frank
              What do you mean by overstay ? Who is overstaying ? I assume your wife is the beneficiary of the F3 petition.
              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
              Puddy = April 2003
              Imran123 = Aug 2003
              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

What do you mean by overstay ? Who is overstaying ? I assume your wife is the beneficiary of the F3 petition.

No overstay, just in case we go there to US without having immigrant visa, in case my wife was overstay... . . right now we are still in Jakarta. MY question is it possible to go there now? while waiting our petition

Thanks,

Frank

Comment

No overstay, just in case we go there to US without having immigrant visa, in case my wife was overstay... . . right now we are still in Jakarta. MY question is it possible to go there now? while waiting our petition

Thanks,

Frank
                  If your wife gets a visitor visa she can stay there up to it's validity. Staying beyond validity may result in the 3/10 year bar so don't even think about it. If she doesn't get the immigrant visa due to this, the entire family will also not get a visa since she is the principal applicant.
                  "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                  Puddy = April 2003
                  Imran123 = Aug 2003
                  butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

If your wife gets a visitor visa she can stay there up to it's validity. Staying beyond validity may result in the 3/10 year bar so don't even think about it. If she doesn't get the immigrant visa due to this, the entire family will also not get a visa since she is the principal applicant.
                    I appreciate your advice again Mtouch on other topic, if my father in law pass away, what should I do, my mother in law is still on green card, since she is not good in English, there are 3 of my brother in laws, what is the procedure in order my petition is not revoked.

Thanks for your idea

Frank

Comment

• cir postmartem

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                      No. F3 beneficiary will never be immediate relative even if they are below 30 years old. Only F2A will become immediate relative. So all pending F3 will remain in the line of preference category (subject to visa availability). With the rate that VB is moving now @ 1-2 weeks per month, your PD of June 2004 may very well reach cut-off of October 2014. Best thing to do now is polish up your English skills, get a degree and a job (if you haven't done so yet).
                      thank u for your guiedence.i am already msc microbiology and govt job in health department Punjab india.please share again your post continue.thanks again

Comment

• cir impact on approved cases

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                        I think cir bill defiantly benefit family based catagories,they will clear backlog, before they would issue visas to 11 million illegal immigrant and legal cases would speed up.cir bill eliminate f3 and f4 catagories,but wait, don't panic.it won't effect the cases which are already filled and approved.as legal experts they are sure to it won't effect the approved cases.eliminating the approved cases of 4 million people is impossible.as it will create the issue of human rights. If all 4 million eliminated, lawsuits can be brought against them .but it programmed meaning no new application for this programmed and they will eliminated f3 and f4 for future petitions. We are in line.

Comment

• Originally posted by chsingh View Post
                          I think cir bill defiantly benefit family based catagories,they will clear backlog, before they would issue visas to 11 million illegal immigrant and legal cases would speed up.cir bill eliminate f3 and f4 catagories,but wait, don't panic.it won't effect the cases which are already filled and approved.as legal experts they are sure to it won't effect the approved cases.eliminating the approved cases of 4 million people is impossible.as it will create the issue of human rights. If all 4 million eliminated, lawsuits can be brought against them .but it programmed meaning no new application for this programmed and they will eliminated f3 and f4 for future petitions. We are in line.
                          The F3 (married sons/daughters of USC) will not be totally eliminated... only restricted to below 30 years old at the time of filing. F4 will eventually be eliminated, i.e. no new applications can be filed for siblings, 18 months after CIR bill takes effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                          I appreciate your advice again Mtouch on other topic, if my father in law pass away, what should I do, my mother in law is still on green card, since she is not good in English, there are 3 of my brother in laws, what is the procedure in order my petition is not revoked.

Thanks for your idea

Frank
                          You wife can file for humanitarian reinstatement.
                          "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                          Puddy = April 2003
                          Imran123 = Aug 2003
                          butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• child aging out

Hi everyone thanks for all of your inputs through this medium, my question is i have a child who will be 20 yrs old in July do you think she would be able to migrate with me when the time comes.

PD April 2003
                            Approved in 2005 looking forward to hear from you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                              Hi everyone thanks for all of your inputs through this medium, my question is i have a child who will be 20 yrs old in July do you think she would be able to migrate with me when the time comes.

PD April 2003
                              I think so esp if your PD becomes current in less than 3 years.
                              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                              Puddy = April 2003
                              Imran123 = Aug 2003
                              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post

PD April 2003
                                If you want to know the year & month your child ages out you have to give us the year and month your case was approved & the child's birthdate.
                                Last edited by aaydrian; 04-25-2013, 05:07 PM.
                                F3
                                My priority date - June 7, 2002

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
                                Puddy = April 2003
                                hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
                                butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                                krish_84 = November 2004
                                zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}