All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aaydrian View Post
    If you want to know the year & month your child ages out you have to give us the year and month your case was approved & the child's birthdate.

Hi,aaydrian

Child's birthday ----- July 1,1993

got the approval letter on june 5 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
      Hi,aaydrian

Child's birthday ----- July 1,1993

got the approval letter on june 5 2005
      Your child will age out September 2016.
      F3
      My priority date - June 7, 2002

F3 Watch List for active members

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
      diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
      Puddy = April 2003
      hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
      butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
      krish_84 = November 2004
      zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

So how long do you estimate that we have left for the process to be complete, will he go with us when the time comes

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
          So how long do you estimate that we have left for the process to be complete, will he go with us when the time comes
          I can't be sure but based solely on the current movement I'd guess 1.5-2 yrs.
          I wrote on this thread what I did (date about Feb 11 2013) so check that out. Then if you still have questions I'll try to answer them.
          F3

Puddy = April 2003

chsingh = June 2004
          krish_84 = November 2004

Comment

I can't be sure but based solely on the current movement I'd guess 1.5-2 yrs.
            I wrote on this thread what I did (date about Feb 11 2013) so check that out. Then if you still have questions I'll try to answer them.
            Thanks a lot aaydrian , I am hoping all goes in our favor and she can cone with us

Comment

• June 2013 VB prediction

Anyone with August 2002 PD get interview letter ? My prediction for June 2013 VB F is Sept 1, 2002 as of the moment. But I hope it will be better than this.
              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
              dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
              S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
              Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
              Puddy = April 2003
              hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
              Imran123 = Aug 2003
              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
              krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Ss# & gc

Received mail stating that we had 'Fees in Suspense'. This at the time meant immigration wanted us to wait until they sorted out their system (to pay the immigrant fee-$165) for them to tell us the status of our GC and what we needed to do. So while waiting we decided to get our social security number.

SS#
                -you need to submit/bring an official document that shows your age (we brought our birth certificate)
                -you need to submit/bring an official document that shows your citizenship (we used our passport)
                -you need to submit/bring an official document that shows your identity (we used our passport)
                -you need to submit/bring/show document(s) that show you are authorized to work. The stamp (I-551) you get at the airport/border in your passport proves this; it is also your temporary GC that is only valid for 1 year.
                -you can only apply for a SS# in the district/county in which you live/want your mail sent. THIS MIGHT BE STATE SPECIFIC INFO SO KEEP THIS IN MIND JUST IN CASE.
                -SS# arrived in the mail 4 days later

GC
                -we were told 'Fees in Suspense'
                -received another mail stating that we needed to pay the immigrant fee AND mail the Texas Serice Centre a copy of the mail USCIS sent us requesting payment, and a copy of the payment receipt
                -paid immigrant fee online AND mailed off what was requested; my father's and mine's documents were sent individually/in different envelopes.
                -received GC in the mail about 10 days later in a 'Priority Mail' envelope.

Our GC and SS# were sent to 2 different address.
                I made a copy of my GC and placed that copy in my purse. Reason for this is that you are instructed to carry your GC with you everywhere so you can verify your status if needs be. But I'm not walking around with the original because to replace a GC is $400 so I made a copy on our HOME copier and put our GC in a safe.
                Last edited by aaydrian; 05-01-2013, 05:12 PM.
                F3

Puddy = April 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                krish_84 = November 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                  Anyone with August 2002 PD get interview letter ? My prediction for June 2013 VB F3 is Sept 1, 2002 as of the moment. But I hope it will be better than this.
                  How'd you come up with 3 weeks?
                  F3

Puddy = April 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                  krish_84 = November 2004

Comment

How'd you come up with 3 weeks?
                    Somebody from Vietnam with PD 8/26/2002 received interview letter.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by aaydrian View Post
                    Received mail stating that we had 'Fees in Suspense'. This at the time meant immigration wanted us to wait until they sorted out their system (to pay the immigrant fee-$165) for them to tell us the status of our GC and what we needed to do. So while waiting we decided to get our social security number.

SS#
                    -you need to submit/bring an official document that shows your age (we brought our birth certificate)
                    -you need to submit/bring an official document that shows your citizenship (we used our passport)
                    -you need to submit/bring an official document that shows your identity (we used our passport)
                    -you need to submit/bring/show document(s) that show you are authorized to work. The stamp (I-551) you get at the airport/border in your passport proves this; it is also your temporary GC that is only valid for 1 year.
                    -you can only apply for a SS# in the district/county in which you live/want your mail sent. THIS MIGHT BE STATE SPECIFIC INFO SO KEEP THIS IN MIND JUST IN CASE.

GC
                    -received another mail stating that we needed to pay the immigrant fee AND mail the Texas Serice Centre a copy of the mail USCIS sent us requesting payment, and a copy of the payment receipt
                    -paid immigrant fee online AND mailed off what was requested; my father's and mine's documents were sent individually/in different envelopes.

I made a copy of my GC and placed that copy in my purse. Reason for this is that you are instructed to carry your GC with you everywhere so you can verify your status if needs be. But I'm not walking around with the original because to replace a GC is $400 so I made a copy on our HOME copier and put our GC in a safe.
                    Thanks for sharing this aaydrian. Glad you got your papers now. How long did it take to remove the "fees in suspense" ?
                    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                    Puddy = April 2003
                    Imran123 = Aug 2003
                    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

The F3 (married sons/daughters of USC) will not be totally eliminated... only restricted to below 30 years old at the time of filing. F4 will eventually be eliminated, i.e. no new applications can be filed for siblings, 18 months after CIR bill takes effect.

- - - Updated - - -

You wife can file for humanitarian reinstatement.
                      Mtouch,

I do not understand this "only restricted to below 30 years old at the time of filing" my wife's age at the time of fileing which is PD 22 May 2003 was above 30. She is not entitled anymore in the CIR?

Thanks for your explanantion

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                        Mtouch,

I do not understand this "only restricted to below 30 years old at the time of filing" my wife's age at the time of fileing which is PD 22 May 2003 was above 30. She is not entitled anymore in the CIR?

Thanks for your explanantion

Frank

The 30 years old restriction applies only to those who will file a petition after the new CIR law takes effect. It will not affect those already filed.
                        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                        Puddy = April 2003
                        Imran123 = Aug 2003
                        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

Somebody from Vietnam with PD 8/26/2002 received interview letter.
                          Oh. I messaged someone and they said the same thing.

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                          Thanks for sharing this aaydrian. Glad you got your papers now. How long did it take to remove the "fees in suspense" ?
                          It took about a week for USCIS to update us and tell us to pay the immigrant fee.

I don't think you guys will have to go through that though since by the next few months USCIS would have fixed the kinks/problems with the payment system by then.
                          F3

Puddy = April 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                          krish_84 = November 2004

Comment

Aadryan,

How do you come up with September 2016. Isn't it age 21 is the limit for the child?. I want to know it also because my youngset son's birth is 12 July 1992, and our petition ws approved in Jun 2009. I want to send a letter to NVC to expedite our petition since my son will be over 21 after 12 July 2013.

Appreciate your ideas.

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                              Aadryan,

How do you come up with September 2016. Isn't it age 21 is the limit for the child?. I want to know it also because my youngset son's birth is 12 July 1992, and our petition ws approved in Jun 2009. I want to send a letter to NVC to expedite our petition since my son will be over 21 after 12 July 2013.

Appreciate your ideas.

Frank
                              Sept 2016 is when Puddy's child's CSPA age is 21. Your kid will be fine, worry more about your petitioner.

I can guarantee that you won't get that expedite.
                              Expedites are usually granted to directly benefit the USC and this is further limited to spouses. Examples include a USC that's experiencing a very difficult pregnancy, USCs that are very sick, if a USC spous's life is in grave danger, miltary USCs that are about to be deployed or government officials. And in the case of family petitions, expedites are given only IF visas are available and visas aren't available right now.
                              F3

Puddy = April 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                              krish_84 = November 2004

Comment

• Physical green card arrival

Originally posted by aaydrian View Post

SS#

GC

Dear Aaydrain,

Your posts are very helpful.

According to your posts, you entered JFK on 26 Feb and you received green card in the month of May.

It took 2 months period for arrival of physical green card. and SSN card was received in 4 days.Please confirm
                                I'm waiting for my interview letter but still not ready to settle down in USA. I need extension on re- entry permit.We need to stay in USA till physical green card arrives thereafter we can apply for extension.Accordingly we can plan leave from school and current job.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X