All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @mtouch

Thanks mtouch you have been a great help. So what you are saying is that my sister and my dad don't have to change anything and there will be no issue. right? And about my case, I didn't want to confuse you that's why I asked you two separate questions, about me, but eventually you got confused. OK so here is the thing, I was actually born in 1990 and I have every single document which has (1990) on it as my DOB. I have my computerized birth certificate, school transcripts, ID card, driving license and passport. Every single document has the same year(1990). But as my grandfather sent 1989(wrong year), I don't qualify with this date. I didn't receive my name in the packet 3.5 with 1989. It was a mistake made by my grandfather and I don't know why he couldn't get it changed. So now, what if, somehow I get an interview call with the year 1989 but when I will send my birth certificate and stuff and when I will go for the interview I will have all the documents with the year 1990. So now, tell me, whether it will cause any problem for me or not. I hope this time I made myself clear. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Rao Kaiwan Khan View Post
      @mtouch

Thanks mtouch you have been a great help. So what you are saying is that my sister and my dad don't have to change anything and there will be no issue. right? And about my case, I didn't want to confuse you that's why I asked you two separate questions, about me, but eventually you got confused. OK so here is the thing, I was actually born in 1990 and I have every single document which has (1990) on it as my DOB. I have my computerized birth certificate, school transcripts, ID card, driving license and passport. Every single document has the same year(1990). But as my grandfather sent 1989(wrong year), I don't qualify with this date. I didn't receive my name in the packet 3.5 with 1989. It was a mistake made by my grandfather and I don't know why he couldn't get it changed. So now, what if, somehow I get an interview call with the year 1989 but when I will send my birth certificate and stuff and when I will go for the interview I will have all the documents with the year 1990. So now, tell me, whether it will cause any problem for me or not. I hope this time I made myself clear. Thanks
      Is your case complete ? Did you submit the AIV and paid for it ? During the submission of the docs the BC is one of them and your parents should have filled up the correct DOB on the AIV based on the BOC submitted.
      "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
      dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
      S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
      Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
      diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
      Puddy = April 2003
      hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
      Imran123 = Aug 2003
      butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
      krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• CIR bill placed on 5/28/2013 in Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders.

Subtitle C: Future Immigration - Establishes a merit-based and points immigrant admissions system.

Provides for: (1) 120,000 admissions per fiscal year, annual increases based upon specified conditions, and a maximum admissions cap of 250,000; (2) recapture of unused visas; and (3) lawful permanent resident status for such entrants.

Provides that: (1) for the first four fiscal years the worldwide level of merit-based immigrant visas shall be available for skilled workers, professionals, and certain other workers; and (2) for subsequent fiscal years preference will be given to tier 1 and tier 2 aliens based upon a point allocation system.

Awards tier 1 and tier 2 points to applicants for specified criteria, including: (1) education, (2) employment, (3) entrepreneurship, (4) high demand occupation, (5) English language, (6) age, (7) country of origin, and (8) family relationships.

Provides that: (1) RPI aliens may begin accruing points no earlier than 10 years after enactment of this Act, and (2) aliens with a pending or approved petition in another immigrant category are ineligible for a merit-based immigrant visa.

Makes specified employment- and family-based applicants and long-term workers eligible for merit-based immigrant visas beginning on October 1, 2014.

Sets forth worldwide levels of employment- and family-based immigrants.

Includes the spouse or minor child of a lawful permanent resident alien in the definition of "immediate family."

Eliminates the per-country limit for employment-based immigrants and increases the per-country limit for family-based immigrants.

Revises family-based immigrant visa allocations for: (1) unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, (2) married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens (and requires that they be under 31 years old at time of filing, and (3) unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. lawful permanent residents. Eliminates the visa category for brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens.

Revises nonimmigrant V-visa (spouses and children of lawful permanent residents coming to the United States to wait for completion of the immigrant visa process) provisions.
        Last edited by paseb; 06-01-2013, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
          Is your case complete ? Did you submit the AIV and paid for it ? During the submission of the docs the BC is one of them and your parents should have filled up the correct DOB on the AIV based on the BOC submitted.
          After our case got approved in 2005, the packet 3.5 is what our lawyer received now. It contains the name of the persons that can send copies of their BC and passport and pay the fees. But my name wasnt in the list because of my age. But I talked to a friend who got his green card. He said that when he got the list of his family, his brother's name wasnt there cuz of his age. So their lawyer sent a letter to USCIS in which he said that Pakistan is not safe for their son to live on his own. The whole family was moving to the US and they couldnt leave their son behind and it wasnt their fault that the retrogression happened and they had to wait so much. Then their lawyer received another packet few days later which had his brother's name in it and they submitted the paperwork and fees for his brother. So, now, he is telling me to do the same obviously with consulting their lawyer and our lawyer. So, what if my name gets added in the list too hopefully and when I submit copies of my passport and BC with the fees for the interview, would it cause any trouble for me. As they have my year as 1989 and I have my BC and passport stating my birth year as 1990.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rao Kaiwan Khan View Post
            After our case got approved in 2005, the packet 3.5 is what our lawyer received now. It contains the name of the persons that can send copies of their BC and passport and pay the fees. But my name wasnt in the list because of my age. But I talked to a friend who got his green card. He said that when he got the list of his family, his brother's name wasnt there cuz of his age. So their lawyer sent a letter to USCIS in which he said that Pakistan is not safe for their son to live on his own. The whole family was moving to the US and they couldnt leave their son behind and it wasnt their fault that the retrogression happened and they had to wait so much. Then their lawyer received another packet few days later which had his brother's name in it and they submitted the paperwork and fees for his brother. So, now, he is telling me to do the same obviously with consulting their lawyer and our lawyer. So, what if my name gets added in the list too hopefully and when I submit copies of my passport and BC with the fees for the interview, would it cause any trouble for me. As they have my year as 1989 and I have my BC and passport stating my birth year as 1990.
            Your mother should write NVC requesting for a correction of the DOB of all your family members with incorrect DOB, including yours, and enclose a copy of the BC of these family members. Do it ASAP so your name can be included in the correct checklist.
            "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
            Puddy = April 2003
            Imran123 = Aug 2003
            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Any news ?

Hi dsz. Any news on your end ?
              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
              Puddy = April 2003
              Imran123 = Aug 2003
              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• hi

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                Waiting for email. No news yet.

Comment

• interview letter

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                  Hi,
                  Received email for interview on 17 July 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsz View Post
                    Hi,
                    That's what we want to hear. Good luck. Keep us updated.
                    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                    Puddy = April 2003
                    Imran123 = Aug 2003
                    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Congrats dsz. We are happy to hear you are almost at the end of this journey. Best wishes for the interview.

Comment

Hi,
                        That is great news ! Happy for you and signs that we are slowly but surely moving along. Very happy for you ! Hope all continues to go well.

Comment

• Best wishes for your interview DSZ. Come on Rupen and Mtouch tell us that you guys have also received I/L. Here's hoping we get that good news soon from both of you!!!

Comment

• i/l

Originally posted by dsz View Post
                            Hi,
                            best of luck for interview

Comment

Hi,
                              best of luck

Comment

• Great!

Originally posted by dsz View Post
                                Hi,
                                Good luck.
                                F3
                                My priority date - June 7, 2002

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
                                Puddy = April 2003
                                hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
                                butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                                krish_84 = November 2004
                                zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}