No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope it gets done at the earliest so that we have some clarity and move on but my worry is that the statements have changed from "after Nov elections" to "end of the year"
    Meanwhile the Republicans have issued a notice to president asking to disclose the contents of the EA
    What a joke !!!

Comment

• Is some one get IL for dec 2003 Pd ???

Comment

• Right Paseb, this shift in statement is concerning. There is a lot of pull-down happening there. Now, this is straight between president and Republicans...

The only pleasing factor is that resistant is not at all focused towards EB and FB reforms. It's all about 11.5 million undocumented immigrants. So, I am hopeful that s.744 version for EB and FB categories would be adopted in original form.

Let's see what future has in store.

Comment

• Originally posted by klovekesh View Post
          Right Paseb, this shift in statement is concerning. There is a lot of pull-down happening there. Now, this is straight between president and Republicans...

The only pleasing factor is that resistant is not at all focused towards EB and FB reforms. It's all about 11.5 million undocumented immigrants. So, I am hopeful that s.744 version for EB and FB categories would be adopted in original form.

Let's see what future has in store.
          That's true klovekesh,
          I hope EB and FB is not affected by this. If not for the undocumented immigrants S-744 would have become law by now. Legal migration is taking the hit and believe me republicans will close their eyes and mouth when EA on EB and FB is taken because its in their interest also but that will not be the case in granting amnesty to 11.5 we will see all hell break loose so I think the president should start with legal migration and then do the illegal migration last.

Comment

• Originally posted by ranajee_87 View Post
            Is some one get IL for dec 2003 Pd ???
            Hello ranajee,
            I think that you, Bubu, 4 Dec 2003 you all will get your interview date around 5th or 6th of october, because predictions shows it will move to 22nd december. Good Luck to all of you

Another thing I want to know that after submitting the checklist of joint sponsors docs after how many days you got the case completed Email. Because my checklist docs are submitted on 16th September. Your answer will help me to calculate mine.
            Thank You

Comment

• Ya Paseb, what you are saying is absolutely in close interest of FB and EB applicants. But, while FB and EB process overhaul is present on agenda of president, it doesn't seems to be the top most priority with him.

We'll have to wait and watch the series of events, how these happen. But, this wait is increasing anxiety and fear within.

God bless all!

Comment

• It's about 30 day to complete

Comment

• Hi Ranajee! Same here waiting for interview letter. Im from Phils. priority date is june 7, 1993...everyday i visit this site to check for updates. Hope we get it soon!

Comment

• How to get back my passport

Me and family was interviewed in August 2010, My family got visa in August 2011 but my visa is still pending(AP). When I was interviewed my passport was kept at embassy, Since then it is with embassy. My passport will be expired in December 2014. Please guide me how I can get this from embassy for renewal process.

Comment

• I am so tired of waiting

Originally posted by 8dec2003 View Post
                      Hello ranajee,
                      I think that you, Bubu, 4 Dec 2003 you all will get your interview date around 5th or 6th of october, because predictions shows it will move to 22nd december. Good Luck to all of you

Another thing I want to know that after submitting the checklist of joint sponsors docs after how many days you got the case completed Email. Because my checklist docs are submitted on 16th September. Your answer will help me to calculate mine.
                      Thank You
                      Guys,

I don't know about you, but i am very tired of waiting for the IL.

Its been almost two months since we last heard from the NVC, and i was expecting this letter last week.

Anyone feeling like me? or any updates at all?????

Comment

• Same Here ! Bubu & Ranajee .

Comment

• You know guys i checked VJ site topic November interviews, applicants started calling NVC last October 3 and were already given schedule for interview. The representatives they spoke to told them that they will start sending IL via email beginning Monday, Oct 6. Hope its going to be good news for all of us. My prayers for everyone waiting.

Comment

• Stil not received any Email for I/L

Comment

• Finally

Originally posted by ranajee_87 View Post
                              Stil not received any Email for I/L
                              Well Guys,

This is it. i got tired of waiting for the e-mail so i called the NVC. After waiting on the call queue for about 30mins, I finally got through to someone. According to him, we were scheduled for interview last Friday, and should be getting our IL shortly. He however told me that our interview date is November 12 so i guess its time to start getting ready.

Hopefully, you lot will start getting yours soon.

Has anyone heard from Oct 2003? They were supposed to have had their interview since Sept 8 but no one has heard from him since then.

Comment

• Babu, thanks for the heads up. What is your PD?

Thanks for the heads up Babu, btw what is your PD?

Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                                Well Guys,

This is it. i got tired of waiting for the e-mail so i called the NVC. After waiting on the call queue for about 30mins, I finally got through to someone. According to him, we were scheduled for interview last Friday, and should be getting our IL shortly. He however told me that our interview date is November 12 so i guess its time to start getting ready.

Hopefully, you lot will start getting yours soon.

Has anyone heard from Oct 2003? They were supposed to have had their interview since Sept 8 but no one has heard from him since then.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X