• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
    F3 PD 28 June 2004.
    Case Completed: 10 Sep 2015.
    Interview Receiving Date: 22 Oct 2015
    Interview Date: 07 Dec 2015
    Subina,

When you get your welcome letter. I mean after welcome letter how much time is required for this process.

Comment

• Welcome Letter

Originally posted by Ismat Sarwar View Post
      Subina,

When you get your welcome letter. I mean after welcome letter how much time is required for this process.
      Ismat,

I received Welcome Letter on 5th June 2015.
      Case Completed on 10th Sep 2015.
      Interview Receiving Date: 22 Oct 2015.
      Interview Date: 07 Dec 2015.

Now You can calculate the time.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
        Ismat,

I received Welcome Letter on 5th June 2015.
        Case Completed on 10th Sep 2015.
        Interview Receiving Date: 22 Oct 2015.
        Interview Date: 07 Dec 2015.

Now You can calculate the time.

Thanks
        Million thanks Subina. May God be with you.

Comment

• hi hemal

hi,
          any update to your case? have u hot your case complete?

Comment

• Originally posted by netkit View Post
            Hello 08OCT04
            This family based immigration is actually termed as family re unification immigration. If your father is not in USA and living with You outside USA, then there is no question of reunification and visa officer on such information can reject your application for immigration visa. BTW if 08 October 2004 is your priority date then you must talk to NVC as applicants with PD March 2005 are in process of completing their cases.
            Thank you for the information Netkit

Comment

• Any one got interview date from july 2004

Comment

• Hi

Originally posted by jess View Post
                Any one got interview date from july 2004
                Hi jess, did u get your case complete email? I got mine on 29th oct

Comment

• Originally posted by Rina2004 View Post
                  Originally posted by jess View Post
                  Any one got interview date from july 2004
                  Hi jess, did u get your case complete email? I got mine on 29th oct
                  Congrats.
                  No it is in doc review..

Comment

• Hey hemal,

Whr r u ?? What is your case status ?

Comment

• Vb december 2015

For F3 it is 01 July 2004
                      Category F3
                      PD 01 August 2005
                      Case approval 09 January 2006
                      Changeability Rest of World
                      Invoice ID Available

Comment

• I got Nvc number and invoice id

I had completed step 1

Comment

• deep4shah

Hi all, I m new to this forum.
                          I m from Mumbai India. My father is a U.S citizen. He has legally worked in the U.S. for 10 years and holds a U.S passport. He has applied for my immigration visa in the year 2006 July.Since his retirement he is currently residing in India to be with his family.
                          I understand it is important for my father to be in the U.S when the file goes through final processing.
                          My question is. Is there any number of days or weeks he should have arrived in the U.S.before the visa

Comment

• deep4shah

I m from Mumbai India. My father is a U.S citizen. He has legally worked in the U.S. for 10 years and holds a U.S passport. He has applied for my immigration visa in the year 2006 July.Since his retirement he is currently residing in India to be with his family.
                            I understand it is important for my father to be in the U.S when the file goes through final processing.
                            My question is. Is there any number of days or weeks he should have arrived in the U.S.before the visa interview. I was wondering now that he is not living in U.S how does that impact on his financial sponsorship.
                            Can any other family member financially sponsor me when we are called for the immigration interview.
                            Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by deep4shah View Post
                              My question is. Is there any number of days or weeks he should have arrived in the U.S.before the visa interview. I was wondering now that he is not living in U.S how does that impact on his financial sponsorship.
                              Can any other family member financially sponsor me when we are called for the immigration interview.
                              Thanks in advance.
                              Any US citizen/ LPR whose financial strength is strong can be joint sponsor with your father. But keep in mind that your father has to submit his tax return even with zero income.
                              Category F3
                              PD 01 August 2005
                              Case approval 09 January 2006
                              Changeability Rest of World
                              Invoice ID Available

Comment

• deep4shah

Originally posted by netkit View Post
                                Any US citizen/ LPR whose financial strength is strong can be joint sponsor with your father. But keep in mind that your father has to submit his tax return even with zero income.
                                Thank you netkit for the reply.Now I m clear about the financial sponsorship status regarding my immigration visa.

I have another question.Like I mentioned in my earlier post does my father needs to be living in the U.S.before the visa interview date and if yes how many number of days or weeks before he should have arrived in the U.S.
                                And another thing is he does not own a house or any other property in the U.S. How do we show the government the proof that he is the domicile of the country.
                                I m a bit confused about these things. It will be really helpful if anyone can clear my doubts.So I can make arrangements accordingly.
                                Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X