No announcement yet.

All F2Bs unmaried sons&daughters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys, august visa bulletin is out.. you can check it at http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/vi...-bulletin.html

1st 01AUG05 01AUG05 01AUG05 01AUG05 15NOV92 01JAN96
    2A 01MAR09 01MAR09 01MAR08 01MAR09 01MAR08 01MAR09
    2B 01JAN04 01JAN04 01JAN04 01JAN04 15JUN92 01AUG01
    3rd 01JAN02 01JAN02 01JAN02 01JAN02 01MAR92 01MAY94
    4th 01JUN01 01JUN01 01JUN01 01JUN01 01JAN94 01APR90

BIG LEAP FOR F2B's!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi
      which website do you check all this - the NVC automated system

Originally posted by binoj_krn View Post
      Hai dear...

if NVC automated system says your documents received u then just wait for 14 days///u can expect ur review result by July 30th.u can check the status by 0016033340700..in that they will update after reviewing..keep in touch with me

Comment

hi guys,
        Im also waiting in 2B and gud news is this that it is pacing up forward these days. Because of shortfall of demand due to economic depression which affects the LPR's and citizens financial conditions out there are very worse actually. Anyways, the best news is that 2A which consumes around 80,000 numbers will become empty and no wonder it might becomes CURRENT soon. Then, the remaining unused visas will be automatically allocated to preceding categories like beggars like us(lolz). As it is seen that it moves 16 months in last 8 months in this year, we have to look forward and be optimist. I did some calculations by analyzing last 7 years' VB and found that when 2A getting slow 2B and preceding categories get almost dead, especially F3 (dnt get married guys or will be in a hell coz this F3 is sucks).
        I've read all the threads and found that u guys have been waiting for 8 years, i just wana knw y did u waste ur time to wait in this 2B?? If ur parents got naturalized or gain the citizenship on time then u'll be automatically jumps up into the F1 and got ur Greencards in last year. Well, congrats to u guys, im also looking forward to get relief from this monthly ****. It becomes more frustrating when u have to stand in Queue second time....... ........................

Comment

@ geetika
          Automated System means the auto response by NVC through e-mail. Put ur query on their site they will send u reply which is generated by their database system after analyzing ur case status and notify u the current status of ur case.

Comment

Case Completed @NVC

Hai..

My case completed @NVC ...they ask me checklist i send tht july first week,on july 14th they received and now it is completed...

Comment

Can someone tell me the number for NVC automated response?
              Thanks

Comment

Hi Binoj did you recieve any email from NVC thatthey sent your file to US embasy etc ?

Comment

Hi...

nw they jst tell...."ur case is completed and wait for 8 weeks for further instructions.."...they never send any mails regarding that...case complted i know from NVC automated system,that no is 001-603-334-0700..

Comment

all f2b

hi all

just an update on my case, the nvc avr machine , just confirmed my case completed.

the customer representative late i spoke to told me they schedule interviews during the 2nd week of each month for interviews on the following month. so am keeping ma fingers crossed. good luck to you all guys

Comment

dear freinds,
                      I had to request nvc to change my interview post to london..as i am finding it difficult to get leaves to come to mumbai. Also i dont have enough time to get all the documents in orignal as i have already sent orignal pcc documents to nvc. Also we need to submit our docs to vfs a week or 10 days earlier when in india. I hope i hear +ve news from nvc and that we all get our gc asap.

agm

Comment

timelime

I wanna know the timelime for 2bs, my PD is july 17 2006 how long my case gonna last or somebody have the same o similar PD. I haven´t receive anything for NVC somebody can help me?

Comment

Hi guys,

I am an F2b applicant.I am a regular reder of this thread.
                          I am seriously in a big trouble.
                          I have an illegal baby but i'm not yet married.
                          will this breaks the eligibility criteria?
                          if i decide to leave my baby here in that case am i eligible for f2b.

can you please advice me in this. i am really very beginner .

Comment

Hi ,

Can any one help me for the below question.
                            I don't know whom i need to contact for this.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by venkiimmi View Post
                              Hi ,

Can any one help me for the below question.
                              I don't know whom i need to contact for this.

Thanks
                              Consult immigration lawyer ASAP.

Good luck

Comment

tax returna and domicile

Dear Mehta_agm1979

I read what you wrote - my situation is somewhat similar to your mother's. I am also not filing tax returns and I have sponsored my daughter for F2b. Now my permanent address is my brothers although I am in India mostly due to some personal problems. So I had 2 questions:
                                1. For income to fill the AOS form - my brother can be my co-sponsorer. But if I want to transfer money -what amount in USD should I show in my (or my daughter's) bank account ? Since I am married I need to show it for a family of 3 people? or do I have to include my Green Card holder son also who is living seperately and filing tax returns seperately? Incedently my daughter is in USA on student visa since 8 years and files tax as a resident alien.
                                2. For domicile - I need to show that I am domiciled in USA - what do I show? I have a dr. licence, SSN, bank account and a running credit and debit cards. Also some letters that come in my name from banks etc on my brother;s address. I am here in India as I cannot find a job and am studying now.

Thanks

Originally posted by mehta_agm1979 View Post
                                hi binoj thanks for your kind info...my cousin brother has started filling up the I864 and then he will submit it to nvc. I am also planin to send ds230 forms to his residence so that he can send it to nvc when they ask for it...or does he need to send it alongwith i864 ?
                                my date of birth is right..only that my mother is not filin any tax returns..this is the only issue. but my cousin brother can stand as a joint sponsor..but he was saying that he can fill up i864A since my mom is stayin with him.
                                Also i can convert the savings in my indian bank a/c to $30,000 which i can show if need arises...but its optional on i864.

thanks
                                agm

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X