All F2Bs unmaried sons&daughters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricardo1979 View Post
    I wanna know the timelime for 2bs, my PD is july 17 2006 how long my case gonna last or somebody have the same o similar PD. I haven´t receive anything for NVC somebody can help me?
    Current processing dates as per Aug 2010 VB is 01Jan04. When your PD becomes current as per the VB then NVC will contact you to start the processing of your file. Until your PD becomes current there Is nothing anybody can do. Keep watching the VB. When your case is current and you have questions then post here.

Good luck.

Comment

thanks.... for the information....

Comment

f2b phil

hello to everyone
        I'm browsing this site and I find it interesting. Im also an f2b category from philippines. My PD is Nov 2003 and I only received a letter of approval from NVC. With the present Visa bulletin, will it be possible for me to be current by this year? What should i suppose to received next? Hope you could help me.

Comment

Anyone done with F2b interview..or recieved Intrvw apt

Has anyone done with getting with the Interview process for F2b..or recently recieved appointment.. Pls share the experience

agm

Comment

Information required

Dear All,
            I need information as I am F2B applicant, my PD is Sep2006. At that time I was single but back in 2007 I got married and now hav a daughter, my concern is what will happen when my PD became current, is my married status will effect and if effect then how much, and secondly last month bulliten date was Jan 2004 and this month is Jan 2005, what it mean, plz guide

Comment

Originally posted by Usman7 View Post
              Dear All,
              I need information as I am F2B applicant, my PD is Sep2006. At that time I was single but back in 2007 I got married and now hav a daughter, my concern is what will happen when my PD became current, is my married status will effect and if effect then how much, and secondly last month bulliten date was Jan 2004 and this month is Jan 2005, what it mean, plz guide
              yes! being married will greatly affect your petition. Remember that f2b category is only for UNMARRIED SONS AND DAUGHTERS OVER 21 OF LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENT. When you get married you are not eligible to that category anymore. Not unless your petitioner will be able to become a US Citizen he/she can file a petition for you for F3 visa category(I guess thats another filing)...check out the visa bulletin for october http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/visa-bulletin.jsp

Comment

f2b

Originally posted by visjig View Post
                Current processing dates as per Aug 2010 VB is 01Jan04. When your PD becomes current as per the VB then NVC will contact you to start the processing of your file. Until your PD becomes current there Is nothing anybody can do. Keep watching the VB. When your case is current and you have questions then post here.

Good luck.

Hi...

i m also in same cat****y f2b, my pd is of june 2005, can you guys help by telling that approx how much time it will take for my case to be current...and when i will get my interview kit...

Regards,

Deepika

Comment

Has Any F2b from India recently got appointment/Share interview exp

Hi
                  Has anyone from f2b category recently done with the interview ? Or got an appointment recently at US embasy in India pls update

thanks
                  agm

Comment

Hai All...

My F2B visa interview finished last week @chennai consulate...interview they jst ask about the following things

1 who is the petitioner?
                    2.whre u going to US?
                    3.cureently wht u doing here?
                    4.why u not married stil this time?
                    5.whre is ur petitioner working?
                    6.why he is not paying the taxes?
                    7.additionaly they ask the petitioners recent passport copy

we hv to give all the evidance between petitioner like photographs and land partitioning...ration card etc...anyway nice interview after finishing the interview he tld me "u will get ur visa within one week"...tdy i received the same

thanks for all..i hope this thread wil help many of the F2B followers ok...do't be panic ...keep ur patience ...best of luck for all...u all will get visa soon...i'l pray for that...

Comment

Good ..congratulations..
                      I hope i get thru this asap

Anand

Originally posted by binoj_krn View Post
                      Hai All...

My F2B visa interview finished last week @chennai consulate...interview they jst ask about the following things

1 who is the petitioner?
                      2.whre u going to US?
                      3.cureently wht u doing here?
                      4.why u not married stil this time?
                      5.whre is ur petitioner working?
                      6.why he is not paying the taxes?
                      7.additionaly they ask the petitioners recent passport copy

we hv to give all the evidance between petitioner like photographs and land partitioning...ration card etc...anyway nice interview after finishing the interview he tld me "u will get ur visa within one week"...tdy i received the same

thanks for all..i hope this thread wil help many of the F2B followers ok...do't be panic ...keep ur patience ...best of luck for all...u all will get visa soon...i'l pray for that...

Comment

this retrogression is temporal

hello everybody I wann KNOW if this retrogression is temporal or what time it gonna last, im very dissapointed. only be patient..

Comment

F2b-ds 230

Hi...I m about to send DS 230 to NVC...but i m confused about the documents to be sent along that...Please help me guys...

Comment

please let me know what documents i should send along with DS 230...& whether i have to send original or photocopies...

Thanks

Deepika

Comment

Better to send orignal or certified true copies of birth certificate, pcc, marriage certificate etc.

agm

Comment

Originally posted by mehta_agm1979 View Post
                                Better to send orignal or certified true copies of birth certificate, pcc, marriage certificate etc.

agm

Thanks a lot AGM for your reply....have you send your DS230??? Can you just tell me the exact document which i should enclose with the ds 230 form....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X