CSPA agedout interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSPA agedout interview

Hi all, My mom dad got visa recently under F4 category,My CSPA was 21 yr 9 month so i initially didn't get my name under welcome letter,when my parents requested to consulate officer while interview ,he gave them letter with my name.i am in us on h1b visa right now.I didn't file any i-140 yet.Below is my question.
    1.What are the chances that i get visa under CSPA , if i am already agedout ?
    2.If my immigration visa get rejected, Can they cancel my h1b visa as well ?

Kindly tell us what is your pd and date of birth and when will you have interview

Comment

Secondly, your h1b status and immigration visa are separate from each other so there will be no effect on h1b status as per my experience if you get rejection.

Just an an opinion not a legal advice.

Comment

Lastly,many people who are aged out even after cspa calculations nvc is including their names but all are confused that what will happen at the time of interview.

Comment

So I request whatever the result of your interview will be kindly let us know about the result so it will be helpful for all of us

Comment

As Peacock say, there is no much information on CSPA cases. People don't report back if they were able to get the visa or not.

The only thing I have read was from someone saying that if the CSPA age at the interview is over 21, they will not approve the visa, that person mentioned that saw a case that the CSPA age at the interview was a few weeks over 21.
            Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
            Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
            Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
            ---
            All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

I have f3 category I am cspa out but nvc has included my name in welcome letter by themselves I haven’t requested them. I have submitted the fees my ds260 form is submitted. Now I don’t know what will be the end result because this happened not only with me but will all people all over the world who are cspa out. I am in contact with 3 similar cases but we all are waiting for interview. So I am also searching for such cases who were cspa out in last 6 months and got visa.

Previously NVC never put the names of cspa out people and even on request if they put there names and they submitted the fees they got rejection by nvc.

Now a days they are including the names of cspa out people by themselves and some people said that they got visa, but I have no authentic evidence to prove that statement. So I am searching people with similar case scenario

Comment

parth_patel261 if consulate officer himself has given your parents a form then there will be a major chance of getting visa via immigration but he must have said something to your parents that you will retain the same date or you will accompany them. So more information is required about your case. Likely, as you said you are cspa out , do you mean that even after calculations under cspa you are out ?

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
                  parth_patel261 if consulate officer himself has given your parents a form then there will be a major chance of getting visa via immigration but he must have said something to your parents that you will retain the same date or you will accompany them. So more information is required about your case. Likely, as you said you are cspa out , do you mean that even after calculations under cspa you are out ?
                  we have the same situation, we're still waiting for interview letter. Please update us with your case.

Comment

Same to you @viewonicaa. Update us about your case too.

Comment

Any update on this case?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X