Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failure to complete F4 visa application

Hi,

My application for a F4 visa is on hold due to the petitioner being unable to meet income requirements and to organize a joint sponsor. The fees and documents already submitted will expire and I understand the case can be terminated within one year of notice of visa availability.

Can the petition be reinstated if the applicant(s) establish that the failure was beyond their control? I ask this question as a joint sponsor will be eligible after the time has expired, or is it that there will be a loss of the benefits of the petition such as the priority date?

if it expires then you are going to pay the fees all over again

Comment

Yes, I know, but I have just been told someone has offered to be a joint sponsor so maybe it's not too late.

Comment

Guy's please I need urgent advice.I did my f4 immigrants visa interview on Monday.. The consular told us she can't issue the visa to us until we provide more pictures with our petitoner nd we should bring the affidavit of support form using DHL to send those document to them ..the consular returned our passport nd gave us a White sheet of paper in which she Mark what she want us to bring to the interview ...now my question is should I submit dose documents with my international passports?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X