Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-130 interview in Mumbai, can the medical be completed in Delhi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 interview in Mumbai, can the medical be completed in Delhi?

Since all the family-based immigration interviews are taking place at the Mumbai consulate, I was wondering if I can complete my medical in Delhi (where I reside) or if I'll have to travel to Mumbai for this as well. Any help, especially from those of you who have done this recently, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I believe you're allowed to undergo a medical exam as long as it's from an approved physician, but your interview must be in Mumbai. One of my friends did that recently where he had the medical in a different state altogether, while his interview was still in Mumbai. You should really call up your preferred medical clinic and ask them just to make sure.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Hi friend, i also have the same question, would request you to pls update once you get any confirmation on the same...also if you fall under F4 category then would request you to pls confirm that after the documents were approved by NVC then after what time you received the interview letter and also if possible then pls let me know after the interview what sort of questions were being put up by the consular..

thanks

Comment

PKumar01 Thanks for the responses. I'll call the clinic in Delhi and confirm.
        nicks84 I am still waiting for the NVC to get in touch. I'll definitely update you when anything comes through.

Comment

thnx for your reply...look forward to hear from u soon...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X