I-130 Processing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Processing time

I submitted the I-130 for my mum and it was received on June 4th 2019. Im in Dallas Texas but my service center is Nebraska. I haven't heard anything back since. How long does it take for the I-130 to be approved. I feel like this is taking ages. Its not AOS. Its for consular processing.

The I-130 normally takes 8-10 months, sometimes more, to get approved by the USCIS. For the Nebraska Service center, check out the USCIS website for processing times. Again, it's normally over 8 months.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by PKumar01 View Post
      The I-130 normally takes 8-10 months, sometimes more, to get approved by the USCIS. For the Nebraska Service center, check out the USCIS website for processing times. Again, it's normally over 8 months.
      Ok thank you. I thought it took at most 6months to get approved so I was worried

Comment

Actually I just checked the USCIS website for Nebraska Service Center processing of the I-130 and it shows 12+ months.
        --Good luck--
        Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

PKumar01 : My wife filed I-130 for me. my PD is 19-Feb 2019, California service center.. after 6 months it transferred to MSC (Missouri service center).... we've filled 130 and 485/131/765
          separately .. Its been 105 days my i -130 last status change.. any idea how can i check the processing time for Missouri Service center..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X