Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class B Medical condition - schedule consulate interview

I am sponsoring GC for my mother.
    All immigration steps were completed and she was scheduled for consulate interview in Mumbai in Nov. She went for medical test a week before the interview and she was asked to go for additional medical tests and rele clinic told her that consulate would get back to her with the next steps after the additional reports are received.
    Now, she has received communication to schedule her interview before Apr 2020, as her report is valid till Apr and "Any visa issued to you will expire on or before this date". She has been asked to schedule appointment under 'CLASS B Medical".

Has anyone experienced such scenario before? I have lots of questions - Would she be able to get GC? Any tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated so that I can prepare ourselves in advance.

Thanks!

Class B medical condition can mean a variety of situations. Do you know specifically what was the cause of the class b label? lung issues? communicable diseases? physical ailment? The medical report with a class b condition is only valid for a short time and that dictates how long the visa is valid for. When she gets a US visa, she will have to immediately come here and do further testing/medical exams.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Thanks PKumar01. We are trying to get more info from rele clinic.

Comment

You're welcome. Also note that a class b condition isn't automatically disqualifying for a visa. So, there's a good chance the visa will be approved assuming you can provide whatever document they're requesting and also follow their directions going forward regarding the health issues.
        --Good luck--
        Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X