filing Form I 130 please help with a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filing Form I 130 please help with a question

Hello, I have a question related to form I-130. Part 4 has a question If filing for your spouse , provide the last address at which you physically lived together. It has both FROM and TO date. What do I write in TO date if I am still living with my spouse.

You can hand-write "Present"

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

He's right. That's a common issue with the forms. they expect you to write a date, when sometimes it doesn't make sense to write a date. Try to type in "present" in the PDF. If it gives you an error, then hand write "present".
      --Good luck--
      Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

I am filing it online. I guess I will add a note. I think there is an option to add notes to the form. Thanks everyone for your replies.

Comment

If you're doing it online, perhaps you can write an explanation in Part x "additional information"
          --Good luck--
          Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Does anyone know how long takes for the I130 to be approved?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X