USCIS text notification and receipt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS text notification and receipt

I sent my i130 and i485 concurrent filling application packet to USCIS Chicago lockbox on Feb 3 and got a delivery notification from USPS on Feb 4. Its has been almost 10 days and I have not received either the text notification (I included form 1145) or a physical receipt. The checks have not been cashed yet as well. What is a typical timeline get a text notification from USCIS and when would be appropriate for me to reach out to them about this?

the text message usually comes in 1-2 weeks. The receipt letter comes generally comes in 2 weeks but normally within 30 days. You're still too early to investigate or ask them for updates.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by ral View Post
      I sent my i130 and i485 concurrent filling application packet to USCIS Chicago lockbox on Feb 3 and got a delivery notification from USPS on Feb 4. Its has been almost 10 days and I have not received either the text notification (I included form 1145) or a physical receipt. The checks have not been cashed yet as well. What is a typical timeline get a text notification from USCIS and when would be appropriate for me to reach out to them about this?
      Submitted via FEDEX on 02/06 and they cashed their money on 02/13(used credit card). Waiting for receipt notification for i485.

Comment

Here's my update:

Package sent to USCIS on Feb 3
        Delivered to USCIS Chicago Lockbox on Feb 4
        Received Text Notification with Receipt numbers for I-485, I-130, I-765, and I-131 on Feb 24
        Checks cashed on Feb 24
        I-485 Receipt Number on USCIS tracker says 'We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485' & 'National Benefits Center location is working on your case'
        Last edited by ral; 02-24-2020, 02:08 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X