Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling All F2A's (Spouses & Children of Permanent Residents)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by visjig View Post
    From which embassy are you going to have your interview done?
    us embassy in manila philippines

Comment

• Originally posted by froggy View Post
      us embassy in manila philippines
      Thanks for letting us know.

Are still waiting for your interview date?

Comment

Thanks for letting us know.

Are still waiting for your interview date?
        Yes m still waiting for interview date..it was completed. Sept 15.. When i called Nvc automated... Let me know if you get your appoitment date..thanks..

Comment

• Originally posted by froggy View Post
          Yes m still waiting for interview date..it was completed. Sept 15.. When i called Nvc automated... Let me know if you get your appoitment date..thanks..
          Will keep you updated...............

Comment

• INterview Appt.

Hello Visjig, guys and gals in this forum,

My case was completed last Sept 2 2010. I just got the interview appt. letter. w/c is on 11/17/2010! So happy about it thinking that I will be reunited with my family!

Comment

• Originally posted by lionslayer611 View Post

My case was completed last Sept 2 2010. I just got the interview appt. letter. w/c is on 11/17/2010! So happy about it thinking that I will be reunited with my family!
              Congratualation. This is really good news. What was your PD?

Let us know how your interview goes.

Comment

Thanks for your update.

Can you share what embassy is your interview at?

Good luck for the journey ahead.

Comment

• Need additonal info on updated status for minor children

Visjig,
                  you were telling a guest who asked if he needed to file and additonal petion for his 4 year old daughter after he upgradted his file as he became citizen the he didn't have to. Can you tell me how to go about as I'm also in the same cituation. I upgraded status for my husband after became citizen and file ds-230 and all documents. My concern is the 2 children (12 and 9 year old). I would like them to come toguether with their dad.
                  Thanks for your help.

Comment

• how do I get the children to come with their dad?

All paperwork have been submitted for husband and upgraded status after my citizenship. In what way can I make the children come with dad. ds-230 for husban sent and all seem ok. only waiting for packet 4 info or interview date. anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by mdiarras View Post
                      Visjig,
                      you were telling a guest who asked if he needed to file and additonal petion for his 4 year old daughter after he upgradted his file as he became citizen the he didn't have to. Can you tell me how to go about as I'm also in the same cituation. I upgraded status for my husband after became citizen and file ds-230 and all documents. My concern is the 2 children (12 and 9 year old). I would like them to come toguether with their dad.
                      Thanks for your help.

In the DS-230 there are questions 29 and 31a. Did your husband fill that section out?

Comment

In the DS-230 there are questions 29 and 31a. Did your husband fill that section out?
                        yes, we file with the name of the 2 children on section 29 and 31 that they will be coming with him. Is that sufficient for the visa? what else should we do? Thanks for the reply
                        Last edited by mdiarras; 10-15-2010, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• DS-230 line 29 and 31

Visjig,
                          What do you do after you have included the name of the children on line 29 and 39? We alreday have the name of the kids in those line but don't know what else and would like to be prepared.

Thanks
                          Last edited by mdiarras; 10-18-2010, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdiarras View Post
                            Visjig,
                            What do you do after you have included the name of the children on line 29 and 39? We alreday have the name of the kids in those line but don't know what else and would like to be prepared.

Thanks
                            On top of the DS-230 it says in the "Instructions" that you need to fill the same form for each member of your family, regardless of age, who will immigrate with you.

So you need to fill this form for your children, each on seperate forms.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

Comment

• Thank you so much Visjig I already sent dad ss-230 and I'll send the children right away
                              I'll keep you posted

Comment

hi just want to know if you got your letter by mail or email? mine was completed sept 15 but still dont have appointment letter still patiently waiting...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X