Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling All F2A's (Spouses & Children of Permanent Residents)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If any of you have an experience with F2A , Please kindly post your time frame. I would like to get an idea of what to expect from it. Thanks for your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by visjig View Post
      No need of sending any educational certificates. You might want to take them for the interview, just to show them if asked.

Good luck.
      thank you visjig

Comment

• Originally posted by einzali View Post
        If any of you have an experience with F2A , Please kindly post your time frame. I would like to get an idea of what to expect from it. Thanks for your time.

I would suggest that you go here http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/ and see the time frames. You can also update your time line there.

Good luck.

Comment

• hi. im under f2a and im turning 21 this aug. PD is may 2010. how long will i be waiting for an interview date? i haven't recieved an email from nvc this february. is there anyone there whos in just like my case?

Comment

• Priority Date: Feb 20, 2007 F2A

Good day everyone.

I need some assistance , my priority date is february 20, 2007 under F2A, under USCIS last June 3, 2009, I130 IMMIGRANT has been approved. I sent DS 230 last December 2010,my petitioner already payed for the VISA. As of this moment we haven't got anything from NVC or from the US Embassy Manila for schedule of medical and interview.

I am looking at the VISA bulletin and I've got confuse for the retrogression/cut off dates. Can someone help me interpret if my priority date is February 20, 2007 when will I expect VISA number to be released as well as my interview and medical?

Thank you so much in advance. God bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by alonegamegurl View Post
              Good day everyone.

I need some assistance , my priority date is february 20, 2007 under F2A, under USCIS last June 3, 2009, I130 IMMIGRANT has been approved. I sent DS 230 last December 2010,my petitioner already payed for the VISA. As of this moment we haven't got anything from NVC or from the US Embassy Manila for schedule of medical and interview.

I am looking at the VISA bulletin and I've got confuse for the retrogression/cut off dates. Can someone help me interpret if my priority date is February 20, 2007 when will I expect VISA number to be released as well as my interview and medical?

Since your PD is current as per the VB you shall hear something soon from NVC. You can call up NVC and speak to them for latest update.

Good luck.

Comment

Good day everyone.

Hi! May I know if you're already CASE COMPLETE by NVC? If you are, you should be following up your case at USC/Embassy Manila already. Your PD is current until the end of February 2011 and sorry to say that if you will not get interviewed by that time your PD will not be current anymore by March 1, 2011 (PD cut off F2A-01 Jan. 2007). Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by einzali View Post
                  Hey All! I'm new here and just joining in! My father (LPR) filed a petition for my sister, under F2A cat... I just received email and text alert from USCIS regarding about my sis case. They just received her case on Feb 11,2011. How long does it take to approve F2A from USCIS? How long does it take the whole process? She was born in July 30,1992. I am worry about age out. I haven't seen my sis for 15 years...I cann't wait to see her again.
                  Under f2a Cat is not a problem considering that your sister is still minor of age. Chk the Visa Bulletin every now and then. A year before aging out, your dad should notify the NVC so that they could expedite the process and have the visa available before reaching the age of 21. Tell you sis that she should remain " SINGLE" the entire process. DONT get married!! A lot of people makes this mistake.

Comment

• to PE187

Originally posted by pe187 View Post
                    hi. im under f2a and im turning 21 this aug. PD is may 2010. how long will i be waiting for an interview date? i haven't recieved an email from nvc this february. is there anyone there whos in just like my case?
                    Make your move now! Tell your petitioner to notify the NVC that your aging out. In this manner they could expedite your case if Visa is readily available. Goodluck!!

Comment

• einzali

[QUOTE=einzali;230566]If any of you have an experience with F2A , Please kindly post your time frame. I would like to get an idea of what to expect from it. Thanks for your time.[/QUOTE

I filed petition for my wife & kids under f2a cat back in 2008 of April. Got approved after 5 mos or so. Then 2010 of July, I was asked for various documents, paid fees. Then Went on medical by Oct of 2010. Interview by Nov of 2010, then visa was issued dec 2010. I would say 2 1/2 yrs. process in my case. hope this helps

Comment

Good day everyone.

good news for you my friend after moving back for years now a positive more from NVC in visa bulletin for the month of April 11 PD moves 3 month forwards current pd is 1April 2007 and so your intreview will be soon as its is current now and if this will move like this hope my turn will come soon...

Comment

• [QUOTE=lionslayer611;232326]
                          Originally posted by einzali View Post
                          If any of you have an experience with F2A , Please kindly post your time frame. I would like to get an idea of what to expect from it. Thanks for your time.[/QUOTE

I filed petition for my wife & kids under f2a cat back in 2008 of April. Got approved after 5 mos or so. Then 2010 of July, I was asked for various documents, paid fees. Then Went on medical by Oct of 2010. Interview by Nov of 2010, then visa was issued dec 2010. I would say 2 1/2 yrs. process in my case. hope this helps
                          Hi,
                          The current PD is april 2007 but when I checked my embassy appointment schedule list i saw they are even calling ppl with Pd 2009 and 2010 for interview.How is that possible???????plz do reply if anyone knows wats going on

Comment

• [QUOTE=sa23;232520]
                            Originally posted by lionslayer611 View Post

Hi,
                            The current PD is april 2007 but when I checked my embassy appointment schedule list i saw they are even calling ppl with Pd 2009 and 2010 for interview.How is that possible???????plz do reply if anyone knows wats going on
                            What do you mean they are calling people with PD 2009 and 2010? Where did you hear this? I tought that it goes strictly by the visa bulletin.

Comment

• [QUOTE=caliama;232552]
                              Originally posted by sa23 View Post

What do you mean they are calling people with PD 2009 and 2010? Where did you hear this? I tought that it goes strictly by the visa bulletin.
                              I checked my embassy web site and in the appointment schedule for month of feb and march I saw ppl with PD XYZ2009 **** ** and XYZ2010 **** * of F2a category being called for interview.Even u check ur embassy web site and let me know...

Comment

• [QUOTE=sa23;232564]
                                Originally posted by caliama View Post

I checked my embassy web site and in the appointment schedule for month of feb and march I saw ppl with PD XYZ2009 **** ** and XYZ2010 **** * of F2a category being called for interview.Even u check ur embassy web site and let me know...
                                My embassy's website doesn't show that information. Can i see a link to your embassy so i can follow the example to see if the wesites are the same. Maybe i'm looking at the wrong page. thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X