Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling All F2A's (Spouses & Children of Permanent Residents)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sa23 View Post
    even i did not get anything yet.which service center is processing your case???wher did u get the first letter from??
    Our case no. starts with WAC*** so our service center is california.. we also check the processing time in california.. it was posted there that as of june 2010 the last case they processed was july 14, 2009. the t processing time is updated every 15th of the month, so it will again be updated on wednesday most probably..

Comment

Originally posted by jewel View Post
      Our case no. starts with WAC*** so our service center is california.. we also check the processing time in california.. it was posted there that as of june 2010 the last case they processed was july 14, 2009. the t processing time is updated every 15th of the month, so it will again be updated on wednesday most probably..
      even my service center is california and even i checked its last update.its really slow..it was still july 2009.with dat speed it will take 8 mths probably then...

Comment

but the update from california cervice center is as of june 30, 2010.. there is no recent update.. so hopefully the new date might have gone farther.. we have to wait until the new update comes up!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by plal View Post
          but the update from california cervice center is as of june 30, 2010.. there is no recent update.. so hopefully the new date might have gone farther.. we have to wait until the new update comes up!!!!!!!!!!
          yeah that's true.. they should have updated it til august 2010 so we'll have a hint on when our papers will be processed. let's just hope that to date they are already processing our papers.. let's keep the faith..

Comment

...and i think they are processing an average of 3 to 4 months PD each month in the california service center, so i am very hopeful that our papers are already being processed this september or next month.. let's just be more patient in waiting.. before we know it, it's already our turn..

Comment

even my service center is california and even i checked its last update.its really slow..it was still july 2009.with dat speed it will take 8 mths probably then...
              hey have u seen the current processing time for california? it says there that F2A category is "5 months", so that means that they are already processing the latest PD, so our papers will be processed the soonest time.. that's one great news!!!

Comment

new update available

finally USCIS has updtaed the field office processing dates.. for F2A it shows that it only takes 5months now.. this is as of july 31, 2010.. goodluck to u guys...!

Comment

hey have u seen the current processing time for california? it says there that F2A category is "5 months", so that means that they are already processing the latest PD, so our papers will be processed the soonest time.. that's one great news!!!
                  dats really a great news...now i just hoope we get da papers soon

Comment

hey i saw my case status 2day.my case got approved and now its in post decision activity.they mailed my papers.m waiting to receive them any time now..

Comment

hey i saw my case status 2day.my case got approved and now its in post decision activity.they mailed my papers.m waiting to receive them any time now..
                      that's a big wow!! mine is still in initial review status.. hope it will be approved soon..

Comment

... so we are all glad that now it will only take 5months.. u guys are pioneers in this regard, I am just a beginner.. my priority date is aug 20, 2010, LPR filed for spouse.. when it says 5months, is it the time for the whole process, meaning until the visa is granted or just the approval... I am confused.. pls reply...

Comment

Originally posted by plal View Post
                          ... so we are all glad that now it will only take 5months.. u guys are pioneers in this regard, I am just a beginner.. my priority date is aug 20, 2010, LPR filed for spouse.. when it says 5months, is it the time for the whole process, meaning until the visa is granted or just the approval... I am confused.. pls reply...
                          yeah, i have the same question in mind too... anyone who can answer our query please?! thank u so much.. i signed in to my account in USCIS website, and it says there that my case was last updated on sept.16, 2010..we're waiting for their email regarding our case status..

Comment

i got some great news today: my case was approved sept.16, 2010 and my case status is now in post decision activity!! the notice with the instructions were already mailed..we'll just have to wait for it and see what's the next step..

Comment

Hi guys!
                              so I received my notice of Receipt I believe and it says my Priority date is Aug 14
                              so what should I expect now? What happens after the PD is current? How long is it taking for you guys?
                              thanks!

Comment

The notice I received gave me my filing date and my priority date
                                so I am guessing that's my PD?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X