Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My brother's I-130 petition expediate processing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brother's I-130 petition expediate processing?

Hi All,

I am just wondering if there are any way they can process his case faster. Long story short, my mother filed a petition for him back in 8/2007 and his case was current back in fall 2019. I uploaded all documents did everything in CEAC but NVC made a mistake and have an extra kid in his case. He only has his wife, 4 boys and 2 girls and back in January i did the remove derivative thing in CEAC but it's been in "under review" for months now. I called them yesterday after waiting for 2 hrs talked to the rep and she forward that issue to her supervisor so hopefully it gets remove because i cannot submit the files in CEAC with that extra child, (the system won't allow it).

Anyways, my brother is in ER right now and i hope he makes it through otherwise his wife and 6 kids won't be able to immigrant over here right? Is there a way they can process his case fast and get him an interview (might be hard during this pandemic but just want to know). I hope and pray he makes it through .

Also, the CEAC website inbox messages is funky, i can't read their messages using firefox, chrome, and IE. I don't know why it has to be that difficult and when i talk to the rep i mentioned that he she said she knows and so you have to call in or do an NVC inquiry (which takes weeks for them to respond). There has to be a better efficient way. It's good that they're going thorugh paperless system but that CEAC needs to be fixed for some bugs.

Thank you all for reading this and any input/help would be awesome.

I love this place so much wealth of information from knowledgeable people.

You cannot proces faster your I-130. Now all Consular Processing is canceled till 31 of December 2020.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X