Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

experiences with time frames from DQ to Interview Scheduled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• experiences with time frames from DQ to Interview Scheduled?

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! I'm curious for how long it took people to have their interview scheduled from the time of the Documentarily Qualified notification to getting your interview scheduled. Specifically interested to hear about people's experience during the Pandemic/Trump suspending immigration time frame. I'm 27f American obviously and my husband is 34, Lebanese by passport but lives/works in Jeddah. We submitted all of our paperwork about 3 weeks ago and were very surprised to get the notice today that we are qualified, I thought this was gonna take months. At first I thought because we have a great lawyer, had all our documents and even more supporting ones, we both have good jobs and finances, first marriage, etc. But then I thought it may have something to do with the NVC not reviewing a lot of cases now due to Covid-19 and the Immigration ban. Anywhoo, now his case is with the Riyadh Embassy so I'm curious to how your guys time frames went/is going with your current embassy? Thanks everyone and good luck!

gabriella121
    Hi!
    Glad to hear that your case is at the interview step. I applied for my wife in Feb 2020 and i am still waiting for a response from USCIS. I have only received the notice of receipt of application.
    Could you share your timeline with us? Curious to see how long does it take for the application to get to the step of having an interview.
    How long does it take from submitting I-130 to approval ?
    Did you get the info to setup for NVC right away or was it few weeks after the application approval?
    Which office processed your application? TX, VA,VT, or CA?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X