First time filling out I-130. Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time filling out I-130. Help!

Hello everyone! I've been following this forum for a while as I am also applying an I-130 for my wife. I am a green card holder. We are both from the Philippines.

I am currently in the process of filling out the online application and have come across the question "Where did you and your spouse last live together?"

Now, my wife and I recently got married last May in the Philippines. We had our honeymoon here in the US as I am living here for work and she has an active B2 Visa. She has recently gone home to the Philippines which is why I am starting the petition so that she can come live with me permanently in the future.

So, back to the question "Where did you and your spouse last live together?". We technically haven't "lived" together as spouses since we just got married. But does the length of time she spent with me here in the US considered as "living together"?

I will glad for any response to this. Thank you!

Side note: she also has an active E32 petition since she is a nurse and started the sponsorship program 3 years ago.

Hi Member,
    Please see my response below.
    "Where did you and your spouse last live together?". We technically haven't "lived" together as spouses since we just got married. But does the length of time she spent with me here in the US considered as "living together"?
    Answer: As per my knowledge, with the help of your statement, you can consider the days you both were together in the USA.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X