Interview experience, I-130 approved and I-485 still under review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview experience, I-130 approved and I-485 still under review

I had the green card interview yesterday as a spouse of a green cardholder. My(F2A) visa date was current when I applied, so, it was a concurrent filing. The interview went smoothly. Officer asked me if the visa was current when I applied, I said yes. He printed out the visa bulletin and said the visa date is June and then I pointed it's current for Indian nationals(as a matter of fact it's always current for Indian nationals). He said "oh yes" After the interview he said he is approving the I-130 but for I-485 he needs to check if a visa is current. Today the online status for I-130 changed to "case approved" but I-485 changed from Interview scheduled to "under review". Does anyone have similar had a similar experiences and tell me what to expect next? I have read some cases where I-130 was approved on spot but I-485 was denied later. So I am worried. Any inputs will be highly appreciated

Hey Kumar,

My husband is also waiting for an interview. Could you please share your documentarily qualified date so that I can estimate his interview?

Any comment will be appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      Hey Kumar,

My husband is also waiting for an interview. Could you please share your documentarily qualified date so that I can estimate his interview?

Any comment will be appreciated!
      you mean the priority date ? its 3 oct 2021.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X