Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents concurrent filing - mother received GC; Father pending - any advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents concurrent filing - mother received GC; Father pending - any advice?

Filed I-130, I-485 and I-131 concurrently for both parents while they are here in USA in March 2022. Both I-130 approved in Nov 2022. Mom received AOS approval within a week after I-130 approval and GC by end of Nov (yay!).

But my dad's AOS I-1485 and AP I-131 still shows pending - no RFE or communication from USCIS. Has anyone faced this kind of situation before? Is this normal or should I be submitting any documentation to assist in processing? Thank you!

Originally posted by patw2021 View Post
    Filed I-130, I-485 and I-131 concurrently for both parents while they are here in USA in March 2022. Both I-130 approved in Nov 2022. Mom received AOS approval within a week after I-130 approval and GC by end of Nov (yay!).

But my dad's AOS I-1485 and AP I-131 still shows pending - no RFE or communication from USCIS. Has anyone faced this kind of situation before? Is this normal or should I be submitting any documentation to assist in processing? Thank you!
    Hi patw2021

Congratulations on your Mom's Greencard approval. My parents' I-130, Mom's is currently under review, and Dad's no information. When you filed the application did you file both by mailing or I-130 online and I-485 via mailing? What other forms did you submit along with I-485? In my case, I submitted online I-130 but I-485 is not submitted yet, so I just want to make sure I have not mistaken in the process. Please advise me.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X