Question on concurrent filing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on concurrent filing

Hi there - have a question on concurrent filing of my green card application (marriage based). I have the I-130 form filed out online but not submitted yet. If I submit that online and send the I-485 and other forms through mail, would that be considered concurrent filing still? Or do I send all forms including the I-130 in a mail together (instead of doing I-130 online)?
    Also, does anyone have the list of all the forms needed?

It is advised by many attorneys to file i130 paper based, so that you can send i130 Paper application along with i485 paper application + i765 + i131 in a single fedex package and request for concurrent filing. Also, the Online i130 website is not intuitive as paper based.

Comment

Originally posted by anubhavsingh123 View Post
      Hi there - have a question on concurrent filing of my green card application (marriage based). I have the I-130 form filed out online but not submitted yet. If I submit that online and send the I-485 and other forms through mail, would that be considered concurrent filing still? Or do I send all forms including the I-130 in a mail together (instead of doing I-130 online)?
      Also, does anyone have the list of all the forms needed?
      Yes, I-485 can be filed while I-130 is pending, if a visa number is available for your category and priority date. That is considered concurrent filing.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X