Missing green card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing green card

My Dad’s green card application was approved last year in spring and he was able to come to U.S. to visit with just his passport and a green card approval mote that he received in the mail. At the borders he got a stamp allowing him to enter the States within a year while waiting for the green card (the eta was 3-6 months). We never received it. And we realizes the address on the application was old. We tried changing it online, but we get no updates. When we go to the USCIS website it only says that green card was issued. When we try to call the 800 number it only allows us to navigate through the automated menu and we can never speak to anyone about it. My question is how can we let USCIS know that we never received the green card and what is the process to reissue it if at all possible?

You can let USCIS know that you never received your green card by filing Form I-90, which is the Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card. It costs money and takes about a few months of waiting.

Last edited by ceiory; 05-22-2023, 11:37 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X