Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice of Immigrant Visa Case Creation

Good day fellows,
    I applied for a Green card for three siblings and their families in 2019. The category is F-4.
    Just one of my sibling's applications is approved and is now pending a visa with NVC. I applied one for in May, the second in August, and the third sibling in November, The one whose application is approved was sent in August and was approved in September of 2021.

``` Due to the numerical limitations on immigrant visa issuance prescribed by law, this petition is not eligible for further processing at this time. The National Visa Center (NVC) will retain the petition until an immigrant visa becomes available. The NVC will notify the petitioner, principal applicant, or attorney of record when this petition is eligible for further processing. The principal applicant should not make any firm plans such as disposing of property, giving up jobs, or making travel arrangements at this time.```

My question is why the application of my other two siblings is still pending with USCIS even though I sent one of the applications earlier than the approved one.
    For one sibling the status is: Case Was Received And A Receipt Notice Was Sent
    ​And for the other, the status is: Case Was Received

Are these two applications lost? Is there a way to check why these are still pending and have not been looked at yet?

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X