Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigrant Visa F4/Administrative processing/visa status

Hello all,

We are a family of 4 from Pakistan i.e. my wife (42) and I (43) and our two daughters (ages 18 and 16). My wife is the primary applicant. Both my wife and I went to college in the US and met there. I have been to US many times on F1, J1 and B visas. My brother in law petitioned for us in 2005. We had our interviews in 2019 and I was flagged for administrative processing owing to something on my permanent record in 1999 (when I was a college student in the US). The US Embassy asked us for the medical and our passports in June which we submitted (June 25th). On July 20th the Embassy asked my wife and one of my daughters to fill out the DS5535 form, which we promptly and submitted on July 21st. Since then the CEAC has show LUD for 31st July, August 2nd and today August 9th. So my question I suppose is when can we expect our visas? What do the LUDs mean? Does that mean we are nearing the conclusion of our application? Meanwhile the passport status on US Travel Docs says no status available.

Further update today i.e. August 10th. No status change. What could this mean?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X