Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFC interview

Hello,
    i scheduled OFC interview for my parent on Dec 28 in Hyd. Parent is 81 . We haven't done the medical yet. Nor has the police clearance been obtained.

Can we do the OFC fingerprint and photo and then go for medical

His appointment say Interview waiver.

Can some one help. THanks

It is better to get it done by Dec 28. I am struggling to reschedule since our medical got delayed due to additional test which takes 2 months for results.

Comment

We missed the original appointment scheduled by CEAC due to delay in medical result. Now I am going through painful experience of rescheduling appointment.

There is some problem with scheduling website. At first when I scheduled appointment for immigrant visa, it automatically gave me option to schedule only OFC appointment with interview waiver. When my mom reached to OFC on the scheduled date, she was told that there was error with appointment. It should not have been given interview waiver and we will be able to schedule appointment online by the end of the day. Now I am getting error on the website. I tried several methods to get support. Call and chat often gets disconnected. Thank you for your attention and I really need your help to get this issue resolved.

I have connected with us visa scheduling several times and they are not able to resolve the issue.

US consulate mumbai never responded to my queries

CEAC don't have phone support anymore.

I am sort of struck, any recommendation? Do know any lawyer in india who can help given the case is with US consulate in mumbai

Comment

HTML Code:
         I haven't done medical. Wil OFC folks send him back? or do his fignerprint and ask him to get medical in time for consular appt

Comment

Originally posted by bjain123 View Post
          We missed the original appointment scheduled by CEAC due to delay in medical result. Now I am going through painful experience of rescheduling appointment.

There is some problem with scheduling website. At first when I scheduled appointment for immigrant visa, it automatically gave me option to schedule only OFC appointment with interview waiver. When my mom reached to OFC on the scheduled date, she was told that there was error with appointment. It should not have been given interview waiver and we will be able to schedule appointment online by the end of the day. Now I am getting error on the website. I tried several methods to get support. Call and chat often gets disconnected. Thank you for your attention and I really need your help to get this issue resolved.

I have connected with us visa scheduling several times and they are not able to resolve the issue.

US consulate mumbai never responded to my queries

CEAC don't have phone support anymore.

I am sort of struck, any recommendation? Do know any lawyer in india who can help given the case is with US consulate in mumbai
          Hi
          You have to keep trying. I usually wait 1 hr on the phone and then your turn comes. That is the only way to talk to them.
          is your mother over 80? Also, did u get medical and police cert done before the OFC interview? Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X