Travel insurance quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel insurance quotes

Thank you again for assisting me on the phone and for the quote. There is one problem with the quote. My trip also includes visit to the US. Apologies if I did not mention it on the phone. Summarized the requests below:

Trip date: 21-Mar to 31-Aug, 2017
    Departing from (on Mar 21): Canada (Student visa since September 2015 valid till 2020. Active rental lease and mailing address valid till Aug 2018. But I am currently not a full time student as I am not enrolled and taking time off).
    Countries visited: USA and Asia (including India, which is my country of citizenship) - expecting to visit India for a maximum of 30 days.

With the information above, I am still not sure whether my home country will be considered Canada or India, since I have been residing in Canada for the past18 months. Could you please confirm what my home country will be? If Canada will be considered as my home country, then I will not need home country benefit when I visit India. But if India is considered my home country, then I will need additional home country coverage during my visit to India.

Preferred Benefits:
    Policy maximum: $1,000,000
    Deductible: $250
    Include Dental emergency due to accident.
    AD&D - $100,000

Since the US will be included in your travels we are resending the quote for Safe Travels USA plan. You would use your address in Canada since that is considered your home country and then you would have coverage everywhere outside of your home country. If you need additional assistance please feel free to contact our office.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thanks for the revised quote. I would like to clarify the following points, before going ahead with the payment:

1.) I would like to confirm again that Canada can be considered as my home country and that this will not affect my insurance coverage when I am travelling in India (my country of citizenship).

2.) Is there any restrictions on the number of days I can spend outside the USA (except home country) during the coverage period?

3.) Lastly, is there an option to increase coverage for accidental dental emergency? The default coverage is only upto $250. Liaison continent A, for example, offers dental accident coverage upto policy maximum. I would like to consider that provider if there is no add-on option of dental accident coverage in safe travels USA.

Thank you for you time. I will purchase the policy as soon as I get a response from you.

Comment

Hello,

Please see the answers to your questions listed below in bold red font.

1.) I would like to confirm again that Canada can be considered as my home country and that this will not affect my insurance coverage when I am travelling in India (my country of citizenship).

Your home country of Canada will not affect your eligibility under the Safe Travels USA plan.

2.) Is there any restrictions on the number of days I can spend outside the USA (except home country) during the coverage period?

Under the Safe Travels USA plan there is not a restriction on the number of days that one can remain outside of the Unites States under this coverage.

3.) Lastly, is there an option to increase coverage for accidental dental emergency? The default coverage is only upto $250. Liaison continent A, for example, offers dental accident coverage up to policy maximum. I would like to consider that provider if there is no add-on option of dental accident coverage in safe travels USA.

Unfortunately, there is not an option to increase this benefit under the Safe Travels USA plan.

If you would like to consider the Liaison Continent plan A please provide the state that you will be traveling to as so that we can determine eligibility for this plan. It is available for a maximum of 187 days .
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

Thanks for the information. In the USA, I will be travelling within the state of New York. It seems Liaison continent A is not available for travellers with New York as mailing address, correct?

If I want to go with Safe Travels USA, would you recommend a different plan that I can purchase just for the dental coverage for the same travel plan?

Comment

Hello,

Yes, the Liaison Continent plan is not available to individuals with a New York mailing address. We do offer the Careington Dental and Vision discount plan. This is not an insurance, but a discount plan which will provide a discount on dental and vision services as listed in the benefits schedule. You may use the link provided below to review the plan details and purchase. If you have any additional questions please let us know.

Careington Dental/Vision plan: https://www.insubuy.com/careington-dental-vision-plan/
            Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for referring that dental plan. Unfortunately, it only provides coverage in the US. So, it will not fit the coverage period. I found that "Patriot america" plan covers accidental dental emergency as well. But while I was comparing it with "safe travels", I was overwhelmed by the definitions/glossary, since this is the first time I am getting such a comprehensive travel insurance. Could you please clarify what accidental (dental) coverage is under "Patriot america" and "safe travels"? For an extreme example, will jaw reconstruction due to accident be covered under emergency medical or emergency dental?

Thanks so much,

Comment

There is no separate dental insurance available outside US. You have to purchase medical insurance and that will provide coverage for medical and dental (acute pain and accident/ injuries)to the sound natural teeth.

Please read the certificate wording for Patriot America plus plan for more details at,

Patriot America plus brochure, instant purchase link,
                Patriot America Plus Insurance - Travel health insurance from International Medical Group (IMG). Patriot America is a popular visitors medical insurance
                Thanks & Regards
                Insubuy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X