Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does GC holder need Transit Visa to travel from US to India via Canada and Germany ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does GC holder need Transit Visa to travel from US to India via Canada and Germany ?

I hold GC, traveling from US to India via Canada and Germany, do I need to get Transit Visa in these two countries to take connecting flights?

Their websites say a GC holder doesn’t need Transit Visa.

Anyone travelled via this route without issues?

You need eTA to enter or transit Canada.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajesh_hr View Post
      I hold GC, traveling from US to India via Canada and Germany, do I need to get Transit Visa in these two countries to take connecting flights?

Their websites say a GC holder doesn’t need Transit Visa.

Anyone travelled via this route without issues?
      Hey, as a green card holder traveling from the US to India via Canada and Germany, you generally don't need a transit visa... . According to their websites, transit visa requirements are waived for green card holders... .
      However, it's always advisable to double-check with the official government websites to ensure the latest regulations. Many green card holders have traveled this route without issues, but verifying the current guidelines will give you peace of mind before your trip... . And if you need any assistance with your academic workload during your travels, you can check out this helpful link for psychology-related tasks.​
      Last edited by savannasanders; 07-29-2023, 06:26 AM.

Comment

If the destination is not in a Schengen country, you do not need a transit visa​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X