Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Approved, need to travel India

Hello,
    my I-140 approved and i got the letter of approval today(Jan 11, 2013) from USCIS (Nebraska Processing Center). Mine is in EB3 skilled worker category. I have few questions.
    1. My attorney i mean my company attorney is going to file the I-485 soon, how long it will take to get the process done
    2. I am on H1B and is valid till 2015 but my visa expired in Sept 2012, i am visiting India in Feb 2013 and i have to go for restamping. So the question is, can i travel while I-485 is in processing
    3. Once the status is changed, can i travel to India
    4. The same applied to my wife who is on H4 visa and as per the information my company has also applied for her GC with mine. The question is can she make frequent trip ti India

Thanks in advance to all for your help.

Originally posted by skumar96 View Post
    Hello,
    my I-140 approved and i got the letter of approval today(Jan 11, 2013) from USCIS (Nebraska Processing Center). Mine is in EB3 skilled worker category. I have few questions.
    1. My attorney i mean my company attorney is going to file the I-485 soon, how long it will take to get the process done
    2. I am on H1B and is valid till 2015 but my visa expired in Sept 2012, i am visiting India in Feb 2013 and i have to go for restamping. So the question is, can i travel while I-485 is in processing
    3. Once the status is changed, can i travel to India
    4. The same applied to my wife who is on H4 visa and as per the information my company has also applied for her GC with mine. The question is can she make frequent trip ti India

Thanks in advance to all for your help.
    Its already almost May 2013 - I am curious to know if you were able to travel without problems. I am also in the processing of filing I-485 but really would like to travel to Canada as soon as possible.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X