Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I140 and Australian PR 190

Hi,

What happens if one has an approved I-140 and while waiting for the priority date, gets an Australian PR ? Can he work in Australia and come back to USA whenever the date becomes current ?

Cheers,
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Originally posted by happybuddha View Post
    Hi,

What happens if one has an approved I-140 and while waiting for the priority date, gets an Australian PR ? Can he work in Australia and come back to USA whenever the date becomes current ?

Cheers,
    On What visa are you going to enter US? Merely having an approved I140 doesnt allow one to enter US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      On What visa are you going to enter US? Merely having an approved I140 doesnt allow one to enter US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      It would be on an H1B. I was wanting understand how this whole I140 thing works for people on EB3 and who decide to move on from US but still keep an option of returning back later on.
      a) I am told even if the employer revokes the I140, the priority date still holds good for future attempts at filing GC. Is this not true ?
      b) What options can someone with an approved I140 have considering it may take 15 more years to get to the current status.
      This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

happybuddha I am in a similar situation, Did you get a response and figure out what happens?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X