GC Process: Previous Employer Experience Letter Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC Process: Previous Employer Experience Letter Issue

Previously when I was in OPT, I joined an consultancy and they provided me an offer letter with Company name A. I sent that offer letter to my University (SEVIS) to get new I-20 with company A's name. Later after getting a project they ran my payroll with company name B on paystubs and W2. At that time I was told company A and company B are sister consultancies. Due to my ignorance and lack of attention, I never informed my university or USCIS about my correct company name B.

Later after 1 year I changed my employer altogether to company C and got my new I-20 and H1B recently from the same employer C. Before leaving my previous employer (company A / B) they gave me an experience letter with company B's letter head according to my paystubs & W2. They are saying now that company A and company B are different, and have no connection.

So I have my old employer is different on my I-20 (Company A) and different on my paystubs, W2 and Experience Letter (Company B) for the same period of 1 year.
    I am planning to start my GC Processing soon, so is there any solution or any way I can fix the wrong previous employer name on my first OPT I-20. What best can I do now ?

Thanks
    Damodar

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X