Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi!! can anybody help!!!

I applied
    For political asylumin 2011 in Ohio and in 2012 i had an interview with immigration officer and he denied to give me asylum cuz i did not have enough proof or something! Right after couple of months i had court and then i went to court and then they just removed my case to 2015 august!
    But now me and my girlfriend decided to put our life together and we married!!
    And i live in Florida right now! My question is: what do i have to send to immigration to get my green card!?
    Can i get my green card before the court in 2015? And can i send all my paperworks to immigration about my marriage ? And also money orders???
    Thank you!!!

Sanjar,

Your girlfriend can submit an I-130 petition for you, but you cannot yet apply for a Green Card (Adjustment of Status) because of your preexisting Removal heating at Immigration Court. In my experience, starting an Adjustment of Status procedure while a pending Removal hearing is scheduled can result in a denial of the Adjustment procedure and loss of the $1,070 submittal fee.

--Ray B

Originally posted by sanjar View Post
    I applied
    For political asylumin 2011 in Ohio and in 2012 i had an interview with immigration officer and he denied to give me asylum cuz i did not have enough proof or something! Right after couple of months i had court and then i went to court and then they just removed my case to 2015 august!
    But now me and my girlfriend decided to put our life together and we married!!
    And i live in Florida right now! My question is: what do i have to send to immigration to get my green card!?
    Can i get my green card before the court in 2015? And can i send all my paperworks to immigration about my marriage ? And also money orders???
    Thank you!!!

Comment

hi!! can anybody help!!!

Thank you! You are very helpful!
      So what about work aouthorization? Can i apply for that? So you suggest me not to send the paperworks untill i'm done with court?
      What do i have to tell them in the court? Are they gonna questioning me?

Comment

hi!! can anybody help!!!

One more question!! Is it difficult to move my case from one state to another? And how long it will take?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X