Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old I-140 revoked: H-1B amendment filing beyond 6 years due to location change -Risk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old I-140 revoked: H-1B amendment filing beyond 6 years due to location change -Risk?

Hi Gurus,
    I am in trouble and running out of luck. Looking for suggestions & options from gurus here;

Details :
    *I am currently on 10th year in H1B extension & the extension is valid till 15/Sep/16.
    *Earlier H1B transfer from CompanyA to CompanyB was approved in Oct'13 based on a old approved I140 from my prior employer CompanyA.
    *Joined CompanyB in Nov'13 for their in-house project (not a client location) and H1B petition was approved for in-house project ONLY at the time of H1B transfer.
    *CompanyB just filed my new PERM in Oct'14;
    *Old I140 petition now REVOKED by CompanyA because I left them.Revoked date : Jan’14. I have automatic revoke notice on hand.
    *Now CompanyB's in-house project ending in Dec'14 and I need to relocate at a client site for a new project; So H1B petition amendment required with new LCA.

Questions : What chance of H1B amendment approval by USCIS as new PERM not pending over 365 days ?
    Is there any trick that my employer should follow while filing the H1B amendment to avoid sure denial from USCIS ?
    What are my options available ?

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and reading through my questions and providing solutions.

Regards,
    Rab

Originally posted by whileloop View Post
    Hi Gurus,
    I am in trouble and running out of luck. Looking for suggestions & options from gurus here;

Details :
    *I am currently on 10th year in H1B extension & the extension is valid till 15/Sep/16.
    *Earlier H1B transfer from CompanyA to CompanyB was approved in Oct'13 based on a old approved I140 from my prior employer CompanyA.
    *Joined CompanyB in Nov'13 for their in-house project (not a client location) and H1B petition was approved for in-house project ONLY at the time of H1B transfer.
    *CompanyB just filed my new PERM in Oct'14;
    *Old I140 petition now REVOKED by CompanyA because I left them.Revoked date : Jan’14. I have automatic revoke notice on hand.
    *Now CompanyB's in-house project ending in Dec'14 and I need to relocate at a client site for a new project; So H1B petition amendment required with new LCA.

Questions : What chance of H1B amendment approval by USCIS as new PERM not pending over 365 days ?
    Is there any trick that my employer should follow while filing the H1B amendment to avoid sure denial from USCIS ?
    What are my options available ?

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and reading through my questions and providing solutions.

Regards,
    Rab
    I have a similar situation. Please let me know what happened to your H1b amendment.

Comment

I have a similar situation. Please let me know what happened in your case for H1B amendment after 140 is revoked

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X