Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Ead , I-140 revoked by previous employer, on H1B beyond 6 years

My situation as below:-

1. I got H1B extension beyond 6 years based on I-140 with Employer A (now I am with Employer B)
    2. I switched to employer B , employer A revoked my I-140, I am on 7th year of my H1B

So in this case can I file for my wife's H4 EAD ?
    Based on what ? as I-140 is revoked by employer A.

Some forum say yes, need definite answerH4

H4 EAD eligible

Hello,
    I have a similar situation. My spouse was on H1 and had his I140 approved with his ex employer. There was a re-org that happened in the previous company and as a result employees were let gone without any revoking of their approved I140's. My spouse is fulltime with a new employer and his labor is not yet filed. He already had a 3 yr extension on his approved 140 and is on his 7th year H1. His I140 still being active, do I stand a chance for H4 EAD ?

Comment

I 140 & H4 EAD situation

Originally posted by blackfox View Post
      My situation as below:-

1. I got H1B extension beyond 6 years based on I-140 with Employer A (now I am with Employer B)
      2. I switched to employer B , employer A revoked my I-140, I am on 7th year of my H1B

So in this case can I file for my wife's H4 EAD ?
      Based on what ? as I-140 is revoked by employer A.

Some forum say yes, need definite answerH4
      http://www.immigration-information.c...a.17349/page-2
      Hi,

I am almost in a similar situation. Almost becoz I haven't made the switch from employer A to B yet. Have approved I 140 from employer A and in 7th yr H1 B. Client wants to offer full-time position but I don't know what is going to happen if current employer revokes my I 140. Before making a decision I wanted to get some clarity on how this will impact the H4 EAD for the wife. Can she apply for EAD based on the copy of my approved I 140 even if employer A revokes it?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X