Adjustment status in U.S or Consular processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustment status in U.S or Consular processing

which one should i pick from following (Adjust Status in U.S. , Consular Processing) , i am on H1B and staying in U.S and i have 3 more years of H1 extension possibiities , now filing I140, i don't have plan to move to home country permanently but in case if i go and come back which one is the safest option from below.

1)
    if i choose Adjust Status in U.S. and for some reason if i have to move to India after few years then Am i eligible to file I-485 and I-765 from India and come back to U.S.A based on I-485 or I-765?

2)
    If i choose Consular Processing and In Future if i never moved to India and staying in U.S., Am I eligible to file I-485,I-765 from U.S. ?

Thanks, appreciate for your help.

Originally posted by vikky789 View Post
    which one should i pick from following (Adjust Status in U.S. , Consular Processing) , i am on H1B and staying in U.S and i have 3 more years of H1 extension possibiities , now filing I140, i don't have plan to move to home country permanently but in case if i go and come back which one is the safest option from below.

1)
    if i choose Adjust Status in U.S. and for some reason if i have to move to India after few years then Am i eligible to file I-485 and I-765 from India and come back to U.S.A based on I-485 or I-765?

2)
    If i choose Consular Processing and In Future if i never moved to India and staying in U.S., Am I eligible to file I-485,I-765 from U.S. ?

Thanks, appreciate for your help.

can anyone reply please

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X