Please evaluate my credentials for EB1-A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please evaluate my credentials for EB1-A

1) I am an Indian citizen with a Ph.D. from a mid-tier university in the US.
    2) Post-doctoral research experience in the European Union for four years.
    3) Back in the US as a Junior Faculty at a top-tier school. It’s been only a year now and not sure whether the school sponsors EB1-OR for those with this glorified title. Hence, I would like to explore my current option with EB1-EA.
    4) Publications: 38 [7 in the top 5 percentile and another 14 in the 5-25th percentile of the journal in my subject area. Also, the highest impact journal factor in my subject area is around 15].
    5) Google Scholar citations: Total 325 that include 240 independent ones. At least 10 publications that were published in the last 9 months do not have any citations.
    6) Two highly competitive awards while in Europe as a post-doc (Young Scientist, Early Career Investigator).
    7) Two academia-industry grants in the US as a co-principal investigator this year. No funding from the NIH yet (as I have not started applying).
    8) Did not realize the importance of reviewing others work while in Europe. So, I declined almost all of the journal reviewer invitations. But, I am optimistic to review at least 10 m****cripts by the end of year.
    9) Media mention of three different projects that I was associated with during grad school and post-doc term, but no mention of my name except for my advisors. However, one of them has my picture working in the laboratory.
    10) Reference letters are possible from independent scientists from 5-7 countries.

I wonder what you think: is this satisfactory or lot more homework yet to do to get there. Any comments and suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X