Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaning of "Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed"

Hi,

Today I have received the following online status update for my I-140 EB1B case. Does this mean a NOID? What are the chances of a NOID being overturned (statistically)?

Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed

On July 31, 2015, we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker , Receipt Number **** . We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by August 14, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed"

Hi,

Today I have received the following online status update for my I-140 EB1B case. Any updates from your side? what it you receive in mail. NOID?

On August 24th, 2015, we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker , Receipt Number **** . We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by Sep 7th, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Yes this is most likely a NOID. Did you find out the reason for the NOID. You can overturn the NOID by being aggressive in your response and submitting as many letters and additional proofs as necessary to answer each and every raised concern of the immigration officer. Please provide more details on your case.

Thanks

Originally posted by ewym View Post
      Hi,

Today I have received the following online status update for my I-140 EB1B case. Does this mean a NOID? What are the chances of a NOID being overturned (statistically)?

On July 31, 2015, we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker , Receipt Number **** . We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by August 14, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Comment

Originally posted by chitraleka View Post
        Hi,

Today I have received the following online status update for my I-140 EB1B case. Any updates from your side? what it you receive in mail. NOID?

On August 24th, 2015, we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker , Receipt Number **** . We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by Sep 7th, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
        [/QUOTE]

please tell me the steps that are updated in your case status after you got this status?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X