Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB2 Philippines for a Nurse

Hello everyone,

To all who have any knowledge about EB2. Please give some light to my case/application.

I am a Nurse with more than 4 years of experience. I already passed the NCLEX-RN and my visa screen is current until 2020. I also finished my Master's degree in Nursing and I am petitioned under EB2 category with the position of RN supervisor.

My case was filed April 1, 2016 and last April 6, 2016 NSC issued an RFE for whatever reason (I think it is the employers ability to pay) because the lawyer did not ask anything from me. My lawyer responded to the RFE last April 18, 2016. Right now my case is pending and I am hoping that my I140 will be approved this week or the latest will be next week.

My concern is, do you think my case will be approved based on the information I provided?

If ever my I 140 will be approve and my lawyer file for I 485, will NSC process my I 485 as premium or not? If not, how long is the processing for I 485? (I am in Premium processing)

Is it true that if your I 140 is approved there is a big chance that your I 485 will be approved as well?

Thank you so much to whoever will give their input in my case.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X