Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERM approved, queries on Previous Employer Job Title and Institution name for I140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERM approved, queries on Previous Employer Job Title and Institution name for I140

Hi Gurus and all experienced people here,

I got my PERM approval and currently gathering documents for I140.

I missed two minor things to review before filing for PERM.
    1. My PERM has Previous employer Job Title position as Consultant - ERP however my Experience letter(having actual designation) mentions Assistant Manager - ERP. My job role and responsibilities (skillset) were same that are mentioned in PERM for experience and skillset required for the posted Job.

Is it going to be a problem for me during I140? What is I140 approved, will it cause any denial or check in coming years after approval or during EAD/GC?

2. Also, I have University name in place of " Institution where relevant education specified in question 11 was received" instead of college name, and college name and address in Address 1 and Address 2 fields.
    Is this going to be a problem in I140?

I am really bad and cursing my self for these silly mistakes, I should have asked Lawyer to correct it. Please guys share your experience and suggestions, also what are my chances to get the process smooth or correct it?

Regards,
    One of you, Akshay

Originally posted by Akshay24 View Post
    Hi Gurus and all experienced people here,

I got my PERM approval and currently gathering documents for I140.

I missed two minor things to review before filing for PERM.
    1. My PERM has Previous employer Job Title position as Consultant - ERP however my Experience letter(having actual designation) mentions Assistant Manager - ERP. My job role and responsibilities (skillset) were same that are mentioned in PERM for experience and skillset required for the posted Job.

Is it going to be a problem for me during I140? What is I140 approved, will it cause any denial or check in coming years after approval or during EAD/GC?

2. Also, I have University name in place of " Institution where relevant education specified in question 11 was received" instead of college name, and college name and address in Address 1 and Address 2 fields.
    Is this going to be a problem in I140?

I am really bad and cursing my self for these silly mistakes, I should have asked Lawyer to correct it. Please guys share your experience and suggestions, also what are my chances to get the process smooth or correct it?

Regards,
    One of you, Akshay
    Anyone?? Please let me know your comments..

Comment

@ Akshay24, how did your I-140 processing go? Hope you are all good now ?

Comment

Hi - Currently i am in the same boat, any suggestion on how did you handled this case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X