Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS NSC Latest Processing Time

Hi,

I am new to this forum... In the recently released processing time table of Nebraska Service Center https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do there is no processing date information for several I-140 categories, e.g., E21, etc. May I ask what it means? Is it that the date has not moved from the previous release for this category so they do not bother update it, or the service center has stopped processing those cases, or is planning to transfer these cases to Texas Service Center? Sorry if the question is naive but any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

I think it's only not updated. The reason I am saying this because I got RFE on my H-1B extension last week, and at the same day, I was looking at the processing time for the h-1b where it said May, 1 2017. Mine was filed the first week if June. So I think its a matter of updating this table.

Also, you will see at the top of the table where it says that this information as of June,30 -meaning the last update for this information was 6/30.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X