I140 processing time from Nebraska for EB1C category

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I140 processing time from Nebraska for EB1C category

I have checked processing time related information page is changed now - during Jan'18 for Nebraska service centre processing time was showing Feb'17 however now with the new site its showing 15-Dec-2016. Any idea how this can went back to older date. Texas is always advance though , its middle to 2017. Appreciate your comments on this.

New website

Hi, the date you refer to is not the month they are working on - but the date as which of you can file a service request. I.e. they would be out of the expected process range for applications with priority date of December 15th 2016 (today it is as of December 22nd). This means that you have to wait for further 6-7 months to file a service request that would have any other response but to wait a couple more months.

Unfortunately the new design does not reveal such critical information as the month they are currently processing any longer. It is pretty much useless now to look at this.

BTW - my priority date is July 27th 2017 (EB1C / Nebraska) and haven't heard anything about my I140 yet neither. I expect to have to wait another year for the greencard.

Best of luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X