Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-140 Premium or Normal ? wait for new rule to come or apply now itself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Premium or Normal ? wait for new rule to come or apply now itself?

Dear Friends,

Need your Inputs on the Following Questions

My Perm Got Approved couple of days back. Now i need to apply for the next step i-140. Need some inputs for the Below questions

1) Due to some of the upcoming changes in Immigration(Daca, new Rule for GC,) is it something i can wait and apply by 6th month end to go via new Rule system or it is best to apply now itself and go through existing system? . My Perm Filed in EB2 Category

2) How long does I-140 Normal Processing Takes now a days? i have a option to pay myself and apply in Premium, is it best to apply in premium or Normal is better?

1) I am also currently looking to change Client within same company , Will changing Client, will affect I-140 anyway? is it better to apply and get this Approved before moving or wait and apply after changing client. Note: Its my own interest to change client, i can still continue with same client, if some blocking points invovled

Looking forward your Responses

Any inputs???

Comment

I-140 Premium or Normal?

Any Inputs friends?

Currently i got few details, could you clarify the below queries Please?

1)Any Idea what is the current Processing time for I-140 in Normal Mode? is it application based or just standard wait time?

2) I am working for client in north carolina, but employer HQ is in California, so for my case, Filling Location is based on Employer location or my current work location??

3) If applied in Normal, Can we change Client(same employer, just client/Location change) during I-140 Is in Processing, is there any Impact or issues in changing Clients while i-140 in progress

Comment

Originally posted by newbie777 View Post
        Any Inputs friends?

Currently i got few details, could you clarify the below queries Please?

1)Any Idea what is the current Processing time for I-140 in Normal Mode? is it application based or just standard wait time?

2) I am working for client in north carolina, but employer HQ is in California, so for my case, Filling Location is based on Employer location or my current work location??

3) If applied in Normal, Can we change Client(same employer, just client/Location change) during I-140 Is in Processing, is there any Impact or issues in changing Clients while i-140 in progress
        go there to see the processing time
        This site provides applicants the ability to see an estimate of the time to completion from submission of USCIS forms based on its adjudication location and subtype.

Comment

Originally posted by yeutudo View Post
          go there to see the processing time
          https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/#mainContent

Thanks

Comment

premium processing

Originally posted by newbie777 View Post
            Thanks

If you have the money I would recommend premium processing - you get an answer in two weeks which for me was definitely worth the money.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X