Their mistake after a long process on my I-140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Their mistake after a long process on my I-140

Hi all, my case is really frustrating. I sent my I-140 back in Feb 2016, I-485 was sent shortly after on March 2016. The case entered the "No news" zone for more than one year, on May 10th 2017 I received notice that my case was sent to a new office for loads balance. Again no news for months and months. After many inquiries to uscis, on Jan 2018 I received an appoinment to one of the Miami offices for my I-140/I-485 case interview which by the way did not apply to the new rule of employment based appplications since my case entered long before the new rule. Long story short and after spending a lot of money on medical renewal and attorney fees, I appeared to my interview only to be told that they had made a mistake for not approving the I-140 at the TCS and that they did not have jurisdiction to approve an I-140, therefore they were sending my case back to the service center. 3 months have gone by since the unsuccesfull interview and 27 since my application and I am still as day one. Honestly at this point I don't know what else to think or try.

Regards

Originally posted by ajthepilot View Post
    Hi all, my case is really frustrating. I sent my I-140 back in Feb 2016, I-485 was sent shortly after on March 2016. The case entered the "No news" zone for more than one year, on May 10th 2017 I received notice that my case was sent to a new office for loads balance. Again no news for months and months. After many inquiries to uscis, on Jan 2018 I received an appoinment to one of the Miami offices for my I-140/I-485 case interview which by the way did not apply to the new rule of employment based appplications since my case entered long before the new rule. Long story short and after spending a lot of money on medical renewal and attorney fees, I appeared to my interview only to be told that they had made a mistake for not approving the I-140 at the TCS and that they did not have jurisdiction to approve an I-140, therefore they were sending my case back to the service center. 3 months have gone by since the unsuccesfull interview and 27 since my application and I am still as day one. Honestly at this point I don't know what else to think or try.

Regards

that is disappointing

have you tried to raise service requests for your pending I-140 at https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/dis...oPageType=onpt

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X