Using approved I-140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using approved I-140

My I-485 was rejected on a silly issue 10yrs back. I was in India and didn't pursue it. Now I have my I-140 approved and with current date. I have to apply for I-485 again if I want my GC. My question is that can I move to US with my approved and current I-140? Do I need a job offer before that? What all document I will need to move to US with my approved I-140? Do I need an EAD also? Please suggest what all options are available to me if I want to move to US or if I want to apply for I-485 again.
    thanks a lot

Originally posted by naam_naya View Post
    My I-485 was rejected on a silly issue 10yrs back. I was in India and didn't pursue it. Now I have my I-140 approved and with current date. I have to apply for I-485 again if I want my GC. My question is that can I move to US with my approved and current I-140? Do I need a job offer before that? What all document I will need to move to US with my approved I-140? Do I need an EAD also? Please suggest what all options are available to me if I want to move to US or if I want to apply for I-485 again.
    thanks a lot
    Its in EB2 category.

Please comment.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X