I-140 Salary Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Salary Question

I got my PERM labor approved a few days back and now applying for I-140. When we applied for labor certificate we mentioned my salary higher than what I am being currently paid. Now my question is that with I-140 we have to submit pay stub and w-2. Will this create a problem?

I talked to my lawyer but she says that pay that is mentioned while applying for labor is the one that I should be getting when I get my GC. Is it true?

Yes...your attroney is correct the pay whatever mentioned in your labor is the amount your company should pay once you get your GC.

Comment

Thx Muruga

With the benifits mentioned in my pay stub I easliy cross the pay mentioned in LC. Does that count?
      Should I go ahead with I-140 application with my present pay stub which is just a little less (apprpx $2k diff) than that mentioned in LC and with around 20% benifits I cross the pay mentioned in LC. Please suggest.

Comment

If you get more than what it's mentioned in LC application shuld not be a problem.
        Hope your attorney will know better than us. Follow what they say.
        All the best.

Comment

Does the benefits amount show on your paystubs? e.g. Amount mentioned in your labor application = $60,000 and W2 = $60,000.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X